Be the best hygienist you can be, or be more.
- Hygienist—Perform a wide range of procedures, provide vital information to dentists
- Territory Hygiene Manager—Work with practice owners to hire and develop hygienists in a particular territory
- Division Hygiene Director—Manage an entire team of hygienists in a specific region
If you’re ready to be a lab tech, we’ll make it possible.
- Free training—Work with a personal trainer and develop your skills and knowledge
- Internship—Get real world experience at an Aspen Dental practice
- Graduation—Take an exam and complete your dentures certification process
- Lab technician—Start living your dream with a guaranteed job at Aspen Dental
- Lab manager—Take on a larger role and lead an Aspen Dental lab
Get off to a great start, advance quickly to another position.
- Dental Assistant—Work with dentists, help patients, set your sights higher
- Hygienist—Learn how to go to school to become a hygienist, and eventually a manager of hygiene services
- Lab Support Technician—Train to become a lab technician, learn how to craft high quality dentures
- Practice Support—Switch to the business side of dentistry and become a patient care coordinator, office manager or even regional manager
Dental Practice Support
Support a practice, a region, or Aspen Dental nationwide.
- Patient Services Representative—Greet patients, assist your Office Manager, move up the ranks
- Office Manager—Keep the practice running smoothly to ensure a positive patient experience
- Regional Manager—Oversee between six and ten practices to improve processes and ensure growth
- Territory Director—Support a territory of practices and dentists while managing field employees including Regional Managers and Office Managers
- Practice Support Center Staff—Work with ADMI in Syracuse, NY, in human resources, marketing, finance, IT, legal or other exciting areas