Training Manager, Operations
Things move fast at Aspen Dental, but you never go it alone. The idea behind the business model is simple – a support system with you at the center. We’re a community that thrives on collaboration and has fun while doing it. Whatever your role, there is always the next challenge to conquer. Aspen Dental breaks down barriers, provides opportunities, and makes it easier to fulfill your ever-evolving ambitions. Explore a culture of possibility. Because here is where you’ll find lives changing lives.
The Training Manager, Operations provides an engaging and motivating learning environment for our field operations team. The Training Managers work to facilitate our operations training in various areas across the organization with a focus on Office Manager training. Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to continually deliver comprehensive training programs that will positively impact the business, keeping us at the forefront of our industry.
- Facilitate learning in the classroom. Work as a team to schedule presenters and ensure all classroom hours are covered each week.
- Ensure participants are supported to help them successfully complete their assigned responsibilities and meet their special needs.
- Provide feedback to participants and their supervisor about achieving their classroom responsibilities.
- Manage distance and virtual learning participants through LMS and Social Media platforms.
- Facilitate virtual class sessions in operations subject areas.
- Support operations training initiatives in other PSC or Regional programs as assigned.
- Partner with Regional Field Management teams and Certified Trainers to support the needs of learners in the field.
- Serve as subject matter expert in partnership with Instructional Design team to facilitate development of new and updating of existing operational content.
- Work on assigned unique projects and program content updates.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Relevant advanced education for specialty knowledge areas
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with adult learners and at least 3 years as a faciliator of learning
- Prior dental/healthcare and/or retail management experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office products
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States