Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S., supporting 15,000 healthcare professionals and team members at more than 1,000 health and wellness offices across 46 states in three distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, and medical aesthetics. Working in partnership with independent practice owners and clinicians, the team is united by a single purpose: to prove that healthcare can be better and smarter for everyone. ADMI provides a comprehensive suite of centralized business support services that power the impact of four consumer-facing businesses: Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care and Chapter Aesthetic Studio. Each brand has access to a deep community of experts, tools and resources to grow their practices, and an unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale. As a reflection of our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity to join our L&D team as a Learning and Development Concierge.
As a Learning and Development Concierge, you are the first impression to our learners when they visit our world class training center in Chicago. Our learners include doctors, hygienists, office managers, dental assistants, lab technicians, patient service representatives, central office support, and more. You will be an ambassador of the brand and the L&D team. You will provide exceptional customer service to our learners while also executing important logistical and administrative support. When there is less activity in our training space, you will also flex and offer learning support and coordination. This is a fast-paced, rapidly growing organization where career opportunities are plentiful. Our team is one year into an effort to transform learning across the organization; it is an exciting time to join this team.
• Be an ambassador for Aspen Dental and learners visiting our Chicago office; starting their experience off with an incredible first impression and continuous support throughout their time in the Aspen Training Center
• Provide superior customer service to our learners, facilitators, vendors and visitors
• Be a strong partner with cross functional teams including events, building operations, executive support, L&D, HR and others.
• Own the coordination of all logistical and administrative tasks for our Learning & Development team, and any other parties involved in the trainings. This will include preparing training materials, set up of training spaces, ordering and coordinating catering, maintaining coffee, snacks, and beverages, inventory management and purchasing (for supplies, swag, etc.), shipping, work order management and basic AV assistance when needed
• Monitor and maintain all areas in the Training Center; ensuring everything is always on brand and looks presentable.
• Ensure guests and employees in the Training Center are adhering to our standards and policies, and redirect in a friendly manner when needed
• Assistance with booking rooms in the Training Center and maintain visibility to meetings and occupied space in the building
• Ensure the office equipment is running properly, and if not, seeks resolution by submitting the proper work order(s)
• Support additional L&D activities and coordination as needed. This could include learner registration, invoice processing, virtual learning support, learner communication and follow-up, survey creation, etc.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
• 3+ years of administrative or customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
• Has a professional presence, including the ability to interact with doctors, practice owners, and company executives.
• Highly proficient computer skills, including in Microsoft Office Suite – i.e., multiple Outlook accounts, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, etc. and Zoom/online learning platforms
• Proven experience managing calendars and scheduling appointments
• Is detail-oriented and highly organized, strong ability to multi-task
• Is able to be flexible in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
• Is dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers
• Plans, organizes and executes tasks and activities with urgency
• Has strong problem-solving, decision-making and critical thinking skills
• Sets high standards of performance and conduct for self and others
• A proactive, self-starter who has a can-do attitude and collaborates well with others
• This role is located in ADMI’s practice support center in Chicago’s West Loop (and moving to trendy Fulton Market neighborhood this fall). Once employees may safely return to work on-site, this role is expected to be full time on-site in Chicago.
• This role may also require you to be available early in the morning and early evening depending on the schedule of learning events
• Must be able to lift 30+ lbs
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.:
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.