Patient Financing Field Consultant
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S., supporting 15,000 healthcare professionals and team members at more than 1,000 health and wellness offices across 46 states in three distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, and medical aesthetics. Working in partnership with independent practice owners and clinicians, the team is united by a single purpose: to prove that healthcare can be better and smarter for everyone. ADMI provides a comprehensive suite of centralized business support services that power the impact of four consumer-facing businesses: Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care and Chapter Aesthetic Studio. Each brand has access to a deep community of experts, tools and resources to grow their practices, and an unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale. As a reflection of our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity to join our Patient Financing team as a Patient Financing Execution Specialist.
This position will educate, train, provide support, guidance and oversight for all aspects of Patient Financing through onsite / virtual visits and assessment. The Patient Financing Execution Specialist will partner with Field Operations, Learning & Development, and other key internal partners to improve the knowledge and execution of third-party patient financing. The objective will encompass the ability to improve patients access to care and the overall user / patient experience.
- Act as a liaison between Patient Financing, Learning & Development, Field Operations, and New Office Development to improve education and support to the field organization. Position will ensure patient consultation knowledge, third party financing training and internal compliance support.
- Partner with field leadership to maintain a consistent focus and alignment surrounding all aspects of Patient Financing.
- Ensure consistent delivery of the Consultative Sales Model & Patient Financing content through a Train-the-Trainer approach.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in patient consultations, third party lender protocol and consumer financing regulations.
- Coach Operations roles on the patient financing consultation process
- Support New Office Development Team to ensure all staff is trained properly on lender requirements and best practices within the patient consultation.
- Must have ability to provide one on one coaching and development to ensure execution and transparency in all areas impacted by the patient consultation.
- Support the patient consultation and third-party financing from a process and systems perspective.
- Work with key departments to reduce refunds, chargebacks and overall satisfaction complaints
- Improves training effectiveness by suggesting new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis of Patient Finance impact on the office results.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Patient Financing Lenders, and products offered within, including ability to reference applicable content to the field.
- Facilitation of educational, transitional, and implementational content surrounding Patient Financing and barriers impeding access to care.
- 75% travel on a regular basis throughout the Aspen Dental Organization.
- Can live and work remotely, with periodic time spent at Patient Support Centers. (Syracuse, Chicago, Chandler)
Minimum Education and Experience
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Dynamic, self-demanding and proactive individual; able to motivate him/herself and others
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills
- Lending/financing job Related/Industry Experience
- Understanding and demonstrated abilities related to consultative sales practices.
- Working knowledge of healthcare and dental industry preferred
- Experience with serving large multi-office & owner environment preferred
- Strong organizational, motivational and time management skills
- High-level proficiency with Virtual Platforms
- Fluent in usage of online training tools and webinars
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access
- As this position requires daily travel to assigned offices, you must maintain a valid non-restricted driver’s license and appropriate insurance or the ability to be insured under the employer’s fleet insurance program (for those assigned a Company fleet vehicle). The Company reserves the right to request and review your Motor Vehicle Record at any time, according to state requirements.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
Aspen Dental - Nationwide, United States