Manager of Training, Field Consultations and Patient Finance - Remote
As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth, Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our dedicated training team. ADMI is a dental support organization that provides non-clinical support services including expert business, marketing, and administrative assistance to Aspen Dental-branded practices. We take the load off of the practitioners to allow them to focus on what they do best: practicing dentistry. Together, we put patients at the heart of everything we do.
This position will educate, train, provide support, guidance and oversight for all aspects of Patient Consultations and Patient Financing through onsite visits and assessment. This position will partner with Patient Financing, Learning & Development, Field Operations, New Office Development, and other key internal partners to improve knowledge and execution of patient consultations and third party financing with the goal to improve access to care and the overall user / patient experience.
- Acting as partner between Learning & Development, Patient Financing, Field Operations, and New Office Development to improve education and support to the field organization. Position will ensure patient consultation knowledge, third party financing training and internal compliance support
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in patient consultations, third party lender protocol and consumer financing regulations
- Coach Operations roles on the consultation process
- Support New Office Development Team to ensure all staff is trained properly on all aspects of the patient consultation and third party lender requirements
- Must have ability to provide one on one coaching and counseling to ensure proper execution and transparency in all areas impacted by the patient consultation
- Support the patient consultation and third party financing from a process and systems perspective
- Work with key departments to reduce refunds, chargebacks and overall satisfaction complaints
- Improves training effectiveness by suggesting new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis of impact the consultation and Patient Financing has on office results
- Up to 75% travel on a regular basis and can live and work remotely, with periodic time spent at Patient Support Centers. (Syracuse, Chicago, Chandler)
Minimum Education and Experience
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree (preferred, but not required)
- Lending/financing job Related/Industry Experience
- Understanding and demonstrated abilities related to consultative sales practices
- Working knowledge of healthcare and dental industry (preferred, but not required)
- Experience with serving large multi-office & owner environment (preferred, but not required)
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Fluent in usage of online training tools and webinars
- Strong organizational, motivational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation skills
- Dynamic, self-demanding and proactive individual; able to motivate him/herself and others
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States