Learning and Development Specialist - Operations Development
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S., supporting 15,000 healthcare professionals and team members at more than 1,000 health and wellness offices across 46 states in three distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, and medical aesthetics. Working in partnership with independent practice owners and clinicians, the team is united by a single purpose: to prove that healthcare can be better and smarter for everyone. ADMI provides a comprehensive suite of centralized business support services that power the impact of four consumer-facing businesses: Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care and Chapter Aesthetic Studio. Each brand has access to a deep community of experts, tools and resources to grow their practices, and an unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale. As a reflection of our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity to join our L&D team as an Specialist, L&D Operations.
The Specialist, L&D Operations, will be part of a team responsible for developing, optimizing, and maintaining best-in-class learning programs. This individual will play a critical role in the execution and management of the Operations L&D programs. The Specialist will be confident and comfortable supporting seven L&D Operations team leaders. The Specialist will also be responsible for collecting performance data and performing general analysis to gauge success of the programs and to optimize future opportunities. The Specialist will possess excellent cross-group collaboration and communication skills and must have the ability to work effectively within all levels of the organization.
Position Specific Responsibilities
- Communicates with learners and cross-functional business partners as needed to support program enrollment, participation and learning materials.
- Serves as first point of contact for all questions from program participants regarding programs and escalates issues as needed to the various program owners/managers.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of the wider objectives of Operations Team Learning strategy.
- Manages course materials, rosters and facilitator calendar as well as acts as the producer for Virtual Instructor Led courses using Zoom.
- Assists with building microlearning using Camtasia.
- Works seamlessly across cross-functional groups to support best-in-class L&D programs.
- Analyzes relevant program trends, reports on program performance, identifying opportunities for optimization.
- Understands and manages program KPIs.
- Generates weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end learning reports to find trends, learn outcomes, and show program results and uses creative and visually appealing means for presenting findings (e.g., Infographics.)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Serves as a point of service for internal and external customer inquiries.
- Uses software and company systems to source, obtain, process, audit and analyze standard data reporting and presenting.
- Plans, organizes, and executes tasks and activities with urgency and in accordance with delegated assignments.
- Prepares and updates correspondence and documents.
- Responds to and resolves issues related to position and seeks supervisors’ guidance for non-routine inquiries.
- Informs supervisor of trends and escalating concerns related to tasks and assignments.
- Meets position related productivity and quality standards.
- Operates office equipment, including copiers and computers.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – i.e., multiple Outlook accounts, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, etc. and SharePoint
- Program management experience preferred (i.e., quality control, management reporting, risk planning,)
- Very detail-oriented & organized
- Ability to work effectively with business partners at multiple levels
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.:
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States