Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S., supporting 15,000 healthcare professionals and team members at more than 1,000 health and wellness offices across 46 states in three distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, and medical aesthetics. Working in partnership with independent practice owners and clinicians, the team is united by a single purpose: to prove that healthcare can be better and smarter for everyone. ADMI provides a comprehensive suite of centralized business support services that power the impact of four consumer-facing businesses: Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care and Chapter Aesthetic Studio. Each brand has access to a deep community of experts, tools and resources to grow their practices, and an unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale. As a reflection of our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity to join our L&D Team as a Program Manager, New Doctor Development.
The Program Manager, New Doctor Development is part of a team responsible for developing, optimizing, and maintaining best-in-class learning programs for Aspen’s doctors. This individual will play a critical role in the execution and management of the New Doctor Development L&D programs. This position works in the planning, communication, execution, and measurement of learning solutions. The Program Manager is responsible for the successful implementation and continuous improvement of learning programs. The Program Manager will possess excellent cross-group collaboration and communication skills and must have the ability to work effectively within all levels of the organization.
Position Specific Responsibilities:
• Manages L&D programs from end-to-end, including communication and enrollment of participants, event management and program analysis.
• Oversees the logistics and administration of multiple New Doctor Development Learning programs in partnership with L&D coordinator.
• Communicates with learners and cross-functional business partners as needed to support program enrollment, participation and learning materials.
• Serves as first point of contact for all questions from program participants regarding programs and escalates issues as needed to the various program owners.
• Manages learning cohorts across multiple training events, primarily during the onboarding processes.
• Manages course materials, rosters, and facilitator calendar as well as acts as the producer for Virtual Instructor Led courses.
• Assists with creating and revising learning deliverables and classroom activities.
• Serves as facilitator or co-facilitator of select learning topics and activities.
• Reviews processes for registration, enrollment, reporting to increase operational efficiencies.
• Analyzes relevant program trends, reports on program performance, identifying opportunities for optimization.
• Understands and manages program metrics, including working with Finance departments to gather, define and report on business impacts of learning programs.
• Generates weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end learning reports to find trends, learn outcomes, and show program results using creative and visually appealing means for presenting findings (e.g., Infographics.)
• Demonstrates a commitment to professional and personal growth by initiating dialogue with team members, attends learning events, engages in self-directed learning and focuses on professional development goals.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Serves as a point of service for internal and external customer inquiries.
• Plans, organizes, and executes tasks and activities with urgency and in accordance with delegated assignments.
• Prepares and updates communication and L&D program documents.
• Uses software and company systems to source, obtain, process, audit and analyze standard data reporting and presenting.
• Responds to and resolves issues related to position with minimal supervision and seeks supervisors’ guidance for non-routine inquiries.
• Informs supervisor of trends and escalating concerns related to tasks and assignments.
• Meets position related productivity and quality standards.
• Operates office equipment, including copiers and computers.
• Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Program management experience preferred (i.e., quality control, management reporting, risk planning, etc.)
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – i.e., multiple Outlook accounts, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, etc. and SharePoint
• Very detail-oriented & organized
• Ability to work effectively with business partners at multiple levels