Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S., supporting 15,000 healthcare professionals and team members at more than 1,000 health and wellness offices across 46 states in three distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, and medical aesthetics. Working in partnership with independent practice owners and clinicians, the team is united by a single purpose: to prove that healthcare can be better and smarter for everyone. ADMI provides a comprehensive suite of centralized business support services that power the impact of four consumer-facing businesses: Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care and Chapter Aesthetic Studio. Each brand has access to a deep community of experts, tools and resources to grow their practices, and an unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale. As a reflection of our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity to join our Compliance Team as a Licensing & Certfication Manager, Compliance.
• Responsible for overseeing and preparing filing of licensure and certification documents for ADMI, and the practices it supports.
• Researches and interprets state and federal laws and regulations for licensure, certification, and other regulatory requirements.
• Ensure licenses and permits are filed with appropriate jurisdiction in timely manner.
• Manages third party vendor related to permits and licensure.
• Works closely with Compliance & Risk Management team as it relates to permits, inspections and appropriate documents needed for filing.
• Prepares and files complex licensure, certification, and other regulatory applications and renewals.
• Communicates and follows up with regulatory authorities as required for application submission and maintenance.
• Supervises licensing and certification activities to ensure accurate and timely information is provided to state and federal agencies.
• Facilitates smooth process for licenses as it relates to opening and closing of practices supported by ADMI.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and maintain all necessary records.
• Responds promptly to inquiries from the field and corporate departments.
• Create and maintain data information systems or databases.
• Participate with ad hoc projects as needed.
• Actively develop relationships and work collaboratively with cross functional groups.