Regional Operations Manager
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is hiring for a Regional Operations Manager to support practice operations for a group of 6-10 Aspen Dental-branded practices. Essential to this role is your ability to develop close working partnerships with supported Dentists and Office Managers. As a Regional Operations Manager, you will spearhead process improvements and growth initiatives with full profit and loss responsibility. Regional travel is a must, as a consistent presence in the practices that you support is a critical component to sustained success.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
- Achieving business goals, revenue and profitability objectives through a respectful, forward thinking and motivational style.
- Continuous assessment of all staffing needs and providing support for Office Managers with effective recruitment.
- Providing training and development support to ensure all staff of supported practices demonstrate knowledge of business model, operating procedures and protocols.
- Supporting daily office operations within the region when necessary.
- Responding to clinical and operational concerns timely and effectively. Be accessible and responsive.
- Supporting the achievement of performance targets & budgeted goals.
- Other related functions as requested by supported practice owners.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Multi-location, retail operations management experience in customer or patient based industry.
- Profit and loss responsibility with the ability to interpret and act upon financial statements.
- Proven career progression with positions of increased responsibility.
- Sound decision-making skills, drive and desire to succeed.
- Bachelors degree, preferred.
Aspen Dental - Central Illinois, Illinois 62347 United States ILLINOIS,