District Managers (DMs), are responsible for supporting the Regional Manager (RM) with the daily non-clinical operations of their assigned Offices including patient satisfaction, revenue, profitability, non-clinical team selection, performance, and development. They are responsible for helping break down the barriers to better care, better smiles, and better lives for patients! This position has direct supervision of Practice Leads (PLs), Treatment Plan Coordinators (TPCs), Patient Service Representatives (PSRs), Laboratory Technicians (LTs), and Laboratory Support Technicians (LSTs).
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
- Operating Results- Accountable to driving the Aspen Business model in Practices, level sets metric results and coaches to opportunities that support successful practice operations. Coaches and directs Practice Lead on best practices regarding management of reports, monthly metrics review for non-clinical teams, budget management – expenditures, labor, revenue generation.
- Doctor Support- Tactical Support for Associate Doctors, MCDs, and Practice Owners. Partners with RM on executing strategies to drive patient loyalty and office revenue. Prepares & delivers MORs that are approved by RM. Supports Doctors by having the right people, in the right positions, at the right time, with the right focus.
- Staffing- Responsible for selecting quality office team members. Direct hire responsibility for non-clinical team members, and process management for hiring non-doctor clinical team members.
- Team Development- Onboarding new team members to ensure full understanding of cultural and job expectations. Cross training of team members to ensure consistent operations. Career development support including Developmental plans for Practice Leads and top talent auxiliary team members
- Performance Management- Setting and maintaining performance level expectations (job specific and behavioral) for team members. Direct responsibility for non-clinical teams. Supporting responsibility for clinical staff. Managing performance improvement through the use of progressive discipline and other performance processes.
- Patient Satisfaction- Secondary point of contact for the resolution of patient satisfaction concerns. Surfaces higher level challenges to Regional Manager. Identifies and follows through on actions to eliminate recurring issues.
- Office Flow- In partnership with clinical teams, optimize patient scheduling for positive patient flow. Ensure the efficient handling of patient administrative tasks. Directs appropriate staffing levels, schedules, time off requests, for customer service excellence.
- Communication- Sets the tone on optimal communication within the office. Attends morning huddles to ensure team alignment. Coaches in the moment on leadership through behaviors as appropriate. Share company-wide communication, programs and announcements to ensure all employees are up to date.
- Lab Operations- Partners with TMLS and clinical teams to ensure the timely delivery of high quality products.
- Brand Ambassador- Keeper of the culture, and advocate of the brand. Sets expectations and models behavior daily. Leads a cohesive team of Blue employees who demonstrate Aspen’s “Purpose” and words to live by.
- Office Administration- Directly responsible for ensuring the completion of clerical and administrative duties related to office and people operations – time card approvals, purchasing according to established supply budgets, inventory management, coordinating staff travel/coverage, leaves of absence, Workers’ Compensation injuries, IT / IS request, chart assembly, chart audits, end of day/deposits, PSR dashboard, Services as the Office first point of contact for inquiries to Practice Support Center functional departments. Order supplies, Manage “Pan” closet, and maintenance.
- Health & Saftey-Owns execution of office health & safety protocols. Team compliance with all federal, state and local OSHA, health & safety regulations. Ensuring all housekeeping and preventative equipment maintenance schedules are followed. METRICS. Yes Today, % Balance Collected, Credit Apps, TAAP, NP TX Completion, Patient Loyalty, and Turnover.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Education Level: Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Job Related/Industry Experience: 3-5 years
- General business knowledge; understanding of profitability, P&L statements
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Word, Excel applications, and company operational systems
- Physical Requirements: Mostly walking, talking, standing, and updating information in computer systems
Aspen Dental - 1525 Commercial Way 1482 Spring Hill, Florida 34608 United States FLORIDA WEST,