Director of Academic and Industry Relations - East Syracuse
Aspen Dental is on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. As the nation’s premier dental services organization, we provide expert business, marketing and administrative support to the fastest growing, branded network of dental practices in the country. We take the load off of practitioners to free them up to do what they do best: practice dentistry. Together, we put patients at the heart of everything we do.
We are pleased to offer a new opportunity to join our Talent Acquisition team as the Director, Academic and Industry Relations. This is a vital role developing a scalable academic and industry relations strategy for a rapidly growing organization. It is the ideal role for a self-driven, motivated individual looking to impact recruitment through framework development and strategic initiatives.
- Driving the strategic direction of the academic and industry relations team, focused on the execution of the recruitment plan with an emphasis on the organizations growing need for skilled dentists.
- Lead team in building effective relationships across universities and appropriate associations.
- Development and execution of trade show event strategy.
- Collaboration with the dentist recruitment team to ensure top hiring needs are being met with proper support.
- Liaise with operations, aspen dentists and dentist recruitment team to optimize strategy for participation in events.
- Developing, managing, monitoring, and evaluating best-in-class innovative programs related to specialized knowledge and experience.
- Employs various modes of communication to train team that will communicate all levels of the organization on systems, programs, procedures and processes related to expertise.
- Selecting, hiring, onboarding and training direct reports.
- Conducting performance evaluations for direct reports.
- Working with external vendors to evaluate, negotiate pricing, purchase and implement systems and products.
- Acting as a resource and partnering with all departments and field teams to resolve complex issues related to expertise.
- Creating and monitoring position related metrics that identify trending of key performance indicators.
- Conducting analysis, interpreting reports, and making recommendations for policies and procedures related to specialty knowledge area.
- Provides input to direct reports on initiatives that support company goals and objectives.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years of progressive experience in a recruiting function focused on university/academic relations and strategy.
- Demonstrated experience leading and/managing remote employees
- Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence business leaders at all levels
- Proven analytical skills
We are a rapidly growing organization that encourages new ideas. We offer a fast paced environment that allows for career advancement and progression.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States