Things move fast at Aspen Dental, but you never go it alone. The idea behind the business model is simple – a support system with you at the center. We’re a community that thrives on collaboration and has fun while doing it. Whatever your role, there is always the next challenge to conquer. Aspen Dental breaks down barriers, provides opportunities, and makes it easier to fulfill your ever-evolving ambitions. Explore a culture of possibility. Because here is where you’ll find lives changing lives. As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our corporate recruitment team.
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. is headquartered in Syracuse, NY, however this position will work in our Practice Support Center in the West Loop. In this vital role you will identify and hire quality candidates for job openings in a timely and efficient manner. Our organization continues to grow rapidly, so we’re looking for a consultative and creative recruiter to help grow our teams. You can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibility across a variety of disciplines while owning full-cycle recruiting and delivering a positive candidate experience.
- Work closely with internal hiring managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position
- Post job openings and source qualified candidates for open positions
- Screen potential candidates to assess their qualifications and to understand their career aspirations, matching them to company goals and objectives
- Schedule and coordinate interviews (phone, video, or onsite)
- When necessary, act as “candidate concierge” for onsite interviews by greeting candidates when they arrive, ensuring they are comfortable and that they understand the interview process and next steps
- Manage the offer letter process including negotiation and closing
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure new hires are onboarded with a focus on personal touch and urgency
- Continuously and consistently build candidate pipeline by leveraging proactive sourcing and recruiting methods
- Provide a seamless candidate experience through the entire recruiting lifecycle
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of seven (7) years of recruitment experience. The ideal candidate will possess full-cycle experience in a contingency recruitment firm, corporate recruitment experience, or a blend of both
- Ideal candidates will have experience recruiting for positions in Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Legal, and/or Finance. Executive recruitment experience is a plus.
- Ability to creatively source candidates from job boards, associations, employee referral programs, social media, and internet searches
- Strong knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, Outlook, Web, Excel, and Word). Experience with an ATS system, iCIMS is a plus.
- LinkedIn Recruiter experience is desired.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritize tasks
ADMI, Inc. offers a growing work environment with opportunity for long term career advancement. For immediate consideration for this role, apply today!
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States