Things move fast at Aspen Dental, but you never go it alone. The idea behind the business model is simple – a support system with you at the center. We’re a community that thrives on collaboration and has fun while doing it. Whatever your role, there is always the next challenge to conquer. Aspen Dental breaks down barriers, provides opportunities, and makes it easier to fulfill your ever-evolving ambitions. Explore a culture of possibility. Because here is where you’ll find lives changing lives.
As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are seeking a Sr. Analyst, Real Estate Analytics.
• Create, compile and review site research submittals to ensure they meet criteria and present to Director of Real Estate Analytics, Real Estate Directors, VP Real Estate, SVP Real Estate, Construction, and Facilities.
• Research, coordinate, and evaluate opportunities utilizing demographic data as needed for locations being considered for new offices, new markets, existing offices and existing markets using geographic information system software (GIS) and other primary research methods.
• Guide projects with internal and external sources to obtain pertinent information needed to support site research and site presentations. Be familiar with all aspects of each proposal.
• Collaborate with Finance to create financial proforma income statement templates for new and existing store locations, remodels, expansions, and other special requests.
• Support data gathering and transformation into systems including ownership of patient spotting data, competitor data, demographic data, traffic counts, and more.
• Conduct various market research studies and spatial reports. Provide strategic analysis concerning trade area creation, overlaps and voids, business generation and cannibalization.
• Assist with strategic recommendations for growth opportunities, relocations and related activities based on comprehensive findings from reporting and time-in-market.
• Build expertise in internal site management systems (Sitewise and Lucernex) and reporting; initiate creation/modification of reports.
• Proactively identify and complete special projects and methodology development.
• Gain familiarity with standard LOI, lease form and summaries used within the department.
• Responsible for quality control and process improvement recommendations for Sitewise and Lucernex to maintain data integrity and increase functionality.
• As needed, travel to existing/new markets and proposed sites, ICSC-sponsored events and various additional conferences/seminars related to market research, geographic information systems (GIS) and other industry related topics.
Qualification and Special Skills Required
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.