Manager of Real Estate Analytics
Aspen Dental is on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. As the nation’s premier dental services organization, we provide expert business, marketing and administrative support to the fastest growing, branded network of dental practices in the country. We take the load off of practitioners to free them up to do what they do best: practice dentistry.
As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth, we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our growing team as Manager of Real Estate Analytics. Responsibilities of this role will encompass the Aspen Dental brand, 5 Star Urgent Care brand and ADMI Corporate, supporting the Real Estate Development team for strategic expansion and related activities. This is a high impact role providing exposure to multiple departments including direct communication with executive leadership.
- Collaborate with the Real Estate Development team to develop and execute strategic, data driven real estate expansion, by evaluating markets, trade areas and sites using demographics, predictive models and GIS tools.
- Create/Deliver monthly executive reporting (site packs)
- Research, coordinate and evaluate expansion, relocation and acquisition opportunities in collaboration with Real Estate Directors in new and existing markets by spending time in markets and pre-deal due diligence.
- Assist with strategic recommendations for growth opportunities, relocations and related activities based on comprehensive findings from reporting and time-in-market.
- Serve as business owner, system administrator and SME (Subject Matter Expert) for Lucernex IWMS system with responsibility for customization, data quality, reporting and vendor relationship.
- Serve as an on-going resource to maintain, enhance and customize user interface and reporting, including security for user groups, user defined fields, custom report layout and data entry responsibilities.
- Develop and deliver end user documentation, training and internal support for Lucernex.
- Manage vendor relationship and serve as a system “super user” to escalate internal Aspen requests to Lucernex.
- Continuously improve, systematize and automate processes for the real estate development lifecycle and broader strategic planning, including market and site selection, Real Estate Committee assessment, construction project management, lease administration and rent accounting.
- Develop or evaluate and recommend new business processes and tools to house, report on and collaboratively capture data for the above processes.
- Evaluate new tools to shorten the real estate committee monthly cycle with the goal of decreasing time to site pack.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Educational background in Finance, Analytics, or Statistics. Masters or MBA preferred
- 5+ years of analytical experience
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Must possess solid understanding of relational databases
- SiteWise and/or Lucernex experience strongly preferred
- XML, SQL, Tableau, Host Analytics experience preferred
- Ability to excel in fast-paced, rapid growth environment
- Must have high initiative, and a desire/ability to persist through obstacles/ambiguity.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States