Patient Services Representative
Patient Service Representatives (PSR) play a vital role at Aspen Dental-branded practices. PSR's are the first point of contact for patients at a practice, and also have key responsibilities in the coordination of many day-to-day administrative office activities. Reporting to the Office Manager, this position provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Commitment to continuous development and promoting from within means your career path is limitless. We're on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. PSR’s who join an Aspen practice work for a licensed dentist and live that mission every day by supporting the non-clinical needs of your practice's patients and dental professionals. Not only can you maximize your career potential, but you can make a real difference in the lives of patients.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
- Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner.
- Collect co-payments and verify insurance coverage.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Prepare new patient charts neatly and accurately.
- Various office duties as assigned by Office Manager.
- Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary.
- Collect and post payments and record receipts.
- Balance nightly deposits and complete credit card processing.
Minimum Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates will have a minimum of two years experience in a healthcare office or fast-paced, highly interactive customer service environment - experience in the dental or medical industry with scheduling and verifying insurances preferred.
- Self-motivated with the ability to exceed patient expectations.
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Flexibility to support change, with varying schedules as necessary.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Resume must demonstrate stable employment history.
Aspen Dental - 110 Opportunity Blvd S, STE A 2179 Cambridge, Minnesota 55008 United States MINNESOTA/DAKOTAS,