Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S., supporting 15,000 healthcare professionals and team members at more than 1,000 health and wellness offices across 46 states in three distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, and medical aesthetics. Working in partnership with independent practice owners and clinicians, the team is united by a single purpose: to prove that healthcare can be better and smarter for everyone. ADMI provides a comprehensive suite of centralized business support services that power the impact of four consumer-facing businesses: Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care and Chapter Aesthetic Studio. Each brand has access to a deep community of experts, tools and resources to grow their practices, and an unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale.
The Sr. Manager, Strategy and Business Development is a key role on the business development team. The Sr. Manager will support Strategy and Business Development leadership on initiatives that span across the ADMI business, including Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care, Chapter Aesthetic Studio and any other businesses we may enter or evaluate in the future. This is a project-oriented role which will change and evolve alongside the priorities of executive leadership. Sample projects could include:
• Market opportunity sizing and assessment of strategic fit of a new product or service line
• Market research on an area of strategic interest for the purpose of evaluating potential partnerships or acquisition targets
• Business case development (strategic and financial) and ROI analysis on potential new business or outside investment opportunities
• Project management of cross-functional teams in support of strategic initiative development, evaluation and execution as well as post-acquisition integration
• Due diligence and financial modeling support on M&A, JV and partnership transactions
• Annual and periodic strategic planning support for existing ADMI businesses
• Competitor and competitive landscape analysis
• Active tracking of industry and competitive market developments including M&A and partnerships
• Preparation of materials for the Executive Team or Board of Directors on ADMI strategy and business development initiatives
The Sr. Manager will have responsibility for identifying and assessing both organic and inorganic growth opportunities and partnering with colleagues across the business to support planning for the optimal execution of those initiatives. The Manager / Sr. Manager is an effective collaborator and influencer and is knowledgeable about the business.
The Sr. Manager is hands on – not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get projects done – and approaches work with a data-driven, analytical mindset. The Sr. Manager is responsible for ensuring that business development projects he/she is involved with are approached with an enterprise mindset, have been pressure tested with the appropriate business owners, and have been analyzed critically and thoughtfully, taking different business environments and operating scenarios into account.
The Sr. Manager acts as a consultant which requires close partnership with business and functional leaders and employees throughout the organization. The Sr. Manager must ensure that business development projects appropriately capture the resident knowledge and experiences of subject matter experts throughout the organization, synthesize and translate that expertise in combination with his/her data-driven analysis into actionable recommendations in support of business objectives.