Division Director of Implant Support
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is a leading dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support services to independently owned and operated Aspen Dental offices in 42 states. Our purpose? To care for the people who care for the patients, providing expert business support to the largest, fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the country. This model makes it easier for independent, licensed practitioners to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
The Field Specialist, Director is responsible for driving sales growth in clinical and business categories within an assigned division. Initially focused on implants and ultimately expanding to a focus on ortho, specialty, dentures, crown and bridge, restorative, digital workflow, etc. Acts as a subject matter expert with category product support. Acts as a business partner to owners as we expand category lines and services. Educates office team members on the benefits of various products and services as outlined in the treatment plans. Acts as a bridge between Aspen, owner and supplier partners to help drive solutions and services to patients.
- Building Effective Teams - Creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team; fosters open dialogue; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Drive for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Ethics and Values - Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values.
- Managing Vision & Purpose - Is optimistic; can inspire and motivate vision and sense of core purpose.
- Coaching and Developing Others—Providing feedback, instruction, and development guidance to help others excel in their current or future job responsibilities; planning and supporting the development of individual skills and abilities.
- Decision Making—Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- High-Impact Communication—Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others’ thoughts and concerns.
- Leadership Disposition—Attends to the needs and feelings of others to develop effective working relationships; takes a structured approach to managing self and others; exhibits leadership qualities that elicit the trust of others; rapidly learns and applies new job-related information; demonstrates a continuous learning orientation.
- Work Standards—Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Creates annual business category strategic execution plans based on overall company annual strategic direction. Engages and enrolls field leadership through communication, education and continuous follow up.
- Develops and executes on division growth plans (quarterly and annually) to support business category opportunities and forecast expectations.
- Analyzes division customer trends and plans and executes on activities to achieve sales goals. Partners with owners, office staff, and division leaders to achieve desired results.
- Informs business category strategic direction and marketing plans by providing feedback on product effectiveness, opportunities, and patient needs and reactions.
- Communicates any business category product issues, loss or potential loss of key patients, or competitive sales strategies that negatively or positively affect division growth plans.
- Studies and stays informed on business category products, technologies, clinical studies, competitive activity, and other general information of interest to Aspen or our patients. Applies this knowledge to strategies and tactics to generate business line growth.
- Regularly educates owners, office staff, and division leaders on business category products, innovation, and sales opportunities to drive full engagement to achieve desired results.
- Monitors business category performance, rewards high performing teams and creates improvement plans for teams with opportunity. Executes on centrally planned division contests and incentives.
- Continuously fosters relationships with business category suppliers, remaining up-to-date on product features, benefits, and opportunities.
- Advises owners on business category opportunities and applications related to patient treatment plans. Identifies growth drivers and consults office staff on how to identify and capitalize on opportunities.
- Coaches and develops field leadership and office staff to improve performance and capability, partners with Regional Managers to resolve performance issues, provides positive feedback, coaches Regional Managers to take corrective action when needed.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of industry experience – e.g., dental supply sales, orthodontics, lab, implants.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, product lines, or areas of a business, resulting in financial growth.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Strong business acumen, data insights, and sales planning experiences.
- Ability to travel within assigned division 80%.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
Aspen Dental - 600 Tampa/West Coast Market, Florida 33602 United States FLORIDA WEST,