Director, Clinical Orthodontic Support
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is a leading dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support services to independently owned and operated Aspen Dental offices in 36 states. Our purpose? To care for the people who care for the patients, providing expert business support to the largest, fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the country. This model makes it easier for independent, licensed practitioners to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
As a reflection of current needs and planned growth we are excited to offer the opportunity to join our dedicated team as a Director, Clinical Orthodontic Support.
The Director, Clinical Orthodontic Support will partner with the Orthodontic team to accelerate the Clear Aligner business by supporting doctors and teams across the organization and developing new strategies for delivery in the clear aligner category.
- Motivation & Inspiration- Must have the ability to motivate and inspire doctors and their teams to take action.
- Leadership- Must act as a leader in the organization as it relates to the Clear Aligner Category and all other facets of the business.
- Educational Interest- Must have a passion for learning and teaching others and be able to effectively train and educate doctors and teams on clinical, business and process related topics related to the clear aligner space.
- Orthodontic Curiosity- Must have an inquisitive approach to Orthodontics and be willing to learn about the latest technology with a goal of becoming the subject matter expert on them at Aspen.
- Problem Solver: Must be able to identify areas of opportunity and be willing to develop solutions to resolve the issue with minimal negative impact to the business.
- Creative- Must be willing to consider alternatives to the status quo and be willing to innovate and work in the grey.
- Positive Disposition—Demonstrating a positive attitude in the face of difficult or challenging situations; providing an uplifting outlook on what the future holds and the opportunities it might present.
- Evaluate all clear aligner options on the market including new technologies.
- Evaluate all clear aligner workflows and offer suggestions for improvement
- Create educational platform and pathways to teach case selection, treatment planning technique, monitoring and troubleshooting as well as finishing technique.
- Provide real time support on all cases from start to finish- live and remote
- Support centralized treatment planning operations
- Support various pilot initiatives
Minimum Education and Experience
- Education Level: Dentist or Orthodontist
- Job Related/Industry Experience: Should have 3-5 years’ experience practicing in an office and treating Orthodontic cases. Invisalign preferred.
- Physical Requirement: Mostly walking, talking, standing, and updating information in computer systems
- Travel: Willingness to travel 30% of the time.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States