Treatment Plan Coordinator
As a Treatment Plan Coordinator with an Aspen Dental-branded practice, you’ll be responsible for providing new and existing patients expert consultations by further explaining the Doctors’ comprehensive treatment plan, insurance coverage and payment options to help patients understand how Aspen Dental can help get them out of pain and back on the road to health. As a team member with Aspen Dental, you’ll be helping to break down the barriers to better care, better smiles and better lives.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
- Consultations – Accept hand-off from the Doctor and acknowledge comments and/or concerns communicated by the Doctor and patient to ensure patient says yes to care; review the Patient Verification Form for existing patients; execute patient consults to ensure patients understand Doctor’s prescribed treatment plan; conduct consults according to company policies; enter and update patient treatment plans at the direction of the treating Doctor using the company operational system.
- Business Operations – Partner with Practice Manager and Doctors to optimize patient schedule and flow; ensure patients are scheduled according to Doctor’s scheduling preferences; partner with the organization’s practice support center to appoint patients with a sense of urgency, ensuring access for walk-in and emergency patients; update treatment plan information in company system at the direction of the treating Doctor; collect and post patient payments.
- Patient Advocacy – Educate patients regarding insurance benefits and affordable payment options including third-party lending; partner with the Doctor and patient to facilitate the patient completing the Doctor’s prescribed treatment plan; uncover and address patient’s barriers for completing treatment; alert the Doctor when patient has clinical questions; follow-up with patients during subsequent visits to schedule open treatment.
- Administrative Support – Assist in maintaining schedule audits; monitor and take action on credit and AR reports; assist with IVF completion and patient checkout.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Education level: high school or equivalent
- Job related/industry experience: none
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications and company operational systems
- Physical requirements: mostly walking, talking, standing, and updating information in computer systems
Aspen Dental - 1193 Branson Hills Parkway 2182 Branson, Missouri 65615 United States MISSOURI,