Practice Lead - Poplar Bluff
Practice Leads (PL's), are responsible for supporting the District Manager (DM) with the daily non-clinical operations of their assigned office; including patient satisfaction inquiries, driving revenue, profitability, non-clinical team selection, performance, and development. PL's are responsible for helping break down the barriers to better care, better smiles, and better lives for patients! This position has indirect supervision of Patient Service Representatives (PSR's), Laboratory Technicians, and Laboratory Support Technicians.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
- Coaching and Developing Others—Providing feedback, instruction, and development guidance to help others excel in their current or future job responsibilities; planning and supporting the development of individual skills and abilities.
- Decision Making—Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- High-Impact Communication—Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others’ thoughts and concerns.
- Leadership Disposition—Attends to the needs and feelings of others to develop effective working relationships; takes a structured approach to managing self and others; exhibits leadership qualities that elicit the trust of others; rapidly learns and applies new job-related information; demonstrates a continuous learning orientation.
- Work Standards—Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Education Level: Associates Degree Preferred.
- Job Related/Industry Experience: 1-3 years Admin/Office Experience.
- General Business Knowledge: Understanding of Profitability, P&L Statements.
- Ability to use Micosoft Office Word, Excel Applications, and Company Operational Systems.
- Physical Requirements: Mostly Walking, Talking, Standing, and Updating Information in Computer Systems.
Aspen Dental - Poplar Bluff, Missouri United States ARK/MO/IA,