Office Managers, (OMs), are responsible for the daily non-clinical operations of their assigned Office including patient satisfaction, revenue, profitability, team selection, performance, and development. This position has direct supervision of team members. The OM is the first point of contact for patients at the office and coordinate many day-to-day administrative office activities.
- Responsible for the daily non-clinical operations of their assigned office including patient satisfaction, team selection, performance, development and other business related functions.
- Provides superior patient service demonstrating responsiveness and sensitivity to patient needs with urgency to resolve any patient dissatisfaction in accordance with patient needs, company policies and procedures, government regulations and dental board standards.
- This position has direct supervision of employees of the dental practice.
- Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner.
- Collect co-payments and verify insurance coverage.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Prepare new patient charts neatly and accurately.
- Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary.
- Collect and post payments and record receipts.
- Balance nightly deposits and complete credit card processing.
Minimum Education and Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in a sales management or retail management environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to make decisions independently.
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed, exceeds goals, and maximizes opportunities.
- Demonstrates the ability to solve common problems and to provide immediate solutions.
- Demonstrates the ability to build relationships, both internally and with patients.
- Self-motivated with the ability to exceed patient expectations.
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Flexibility to support change, with varying schedules as necessary.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office business applications and other office related products.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
Turning Point Dental Implant Center - 8555 N. River Road 5000 Indianapolis, Indiana 46240 United States