Office Manager Trainee - Pasco
Office Manager Trainee's (OMT) provide superior patient service by breaking down the barriers to better care, better smiles, and better lives. OMT's provide new and existing patients expert consultations by further explaining the Doctors comprehensive treatment plan, insurance coverage and payment options to help patients get back on the road to healthy.
- CONSULTATIONS. Accepts hand-off from the Doctor and acknowledges comments or concerns communicated by the Doctor and patient to ensure the patient says yes to care. Reviews the Patient Verification Form, (PVF) for existing patients. Executes patient consults to ensure patients understand Doctor prescribed treatment plan. Conducts consults according to company policies, enters and updates patient treatment plans at the direction of the treating Doctor using the company operational system.
- BUSINESS OPERATIONS. Partners with the Practice Manager and Doctors to optimize the patient schedule and flow; ensures patients are scheduled according to the Doctor’s A/B scheduling preferences. Partners with the PSC Scheduling Center to appoint patients with a sense of urgency, ensuring access for walk-in and emergency patients. Updates treatment plan information in the company system at the direction of the treating Doctor; collects and posts patient payments.
- PATIENT ADVOCACY. Educates the patient regarding insurance benefits and affordable payment options including third-party lending. Partners with the Doctor and patient to facilitate the patient completing the Doctor’s prescribed treatment plan; uncovers and addresses the patient’s barriers for completing treatment; alerts the Doctor when the patient has clinical questions. Follows-up with patients during subsequent visits to schedule open treatment.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT. Assists PM in maintaining schedule audits, Monitors and takes action on credit and AR reports. Assists with IVF completion, and patient checkout.
- METRICS: Production added to schedule, Yes today, % Balance collected, % next appointment made, credits apps, TAAP, NP OTC, and NP TX completion, patient loyalty.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Education Level: High School or equivalent
- Job Related/Industry Experience: None
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications and company operational systems
- Physical Requirements: Mostly walking, talking, standing, and updating information in computer systems
Aspen Dental - 3112 Pasco, Washington 99301 United States PACIFIC NORTHWEST,