Sr. Consumer Insights Analyst
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S., supporting 15,000 healthcare professionals and team members at more than 1,000 health and wellness offices across 46 states in three distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, and medical aesthetics. Working in partnership with independent practice owners and clinicians, the team is united by a single purpose: to prove that healthcare can be better and smarter for everyone. ADMI provides a comprehensive suite of centralized business support services that power the impact of four consumer-facing businesses: Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care and Chapter Aesthetic Studio. Each brand has access to a deep community of experts, tools and resources to grow their practices, and an unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale.
As a reflection of our current growth, we have an exciting opportunity to join our Marketing organization as a Sr. Insights Analyst. The role will work out of our Chicago offices, and report into the Patient and Practice Insights team.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to:
- Collaborate on execution of Market Research/Insights projects in a fast moving, customer-focused organization, including implementation of foundational elements of research study design (sampling strategy and questionnaire design)
- Manage projects with some guidance or in partnership with vendors to deliver compelling insights to the organization
- Support in managing Aspen Dental’s patient experience tracking program to measure and track successes and opportunities for improvement
- Contribute towards building and maintaining a customer (patient) panel to leverage a pre-screened and engaged category sample for quick-turn and cost-effective research studies
- Support development and reporting on Aspen Dental ad and copy testing
- Build trusted relationships with colleagues across the organization to understand business needs and align on business objectives
- Measure and report on business KPI’s to facilitate easy tracking of performance relative to customer expectations
- Synthesize data to uncover insights which drive enhanced understanding of customer behavior
- Collaborate with colleagues to test, implement and integrate Marketing tactics
Minimum Education and Experience
- Education Level: Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience Level: 2+ years relevant professional experience in Marketing, Market Research or Insights function
- Some experience working on highly visible, highly impactful cross-functional projects
- Must be intellectually curious, inquisitive, thoughtful, and a good listener
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task several complex projects with the flexibility to be proactive in a fast pace environment
- Solid interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate across functional areas
- Resourceful and motivated self-starter
- Analytical & Word Processing skills: Must demonstrate advanced command of MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience with statistical analysis software (e.g. SPSS or SAS) a plus
- Clear and concise presentation & communication skills
- Ability to travel as necessary (~5%)
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States