Social Media Engagement Coordinator
For 22 years, Aspen Dental Management, Inc (ADMI) has been innovating and iterating on the dental support organization model. We’re an entrepreneurial-minded group that relentlessly pursues new ways to break down barriers in support of the dentists and 10,000 team members who care for the 1.8 million patients that come through the doors of Aspen Dental practices every year. We believe the culture and partnership cultivated amongst the practice owners, practice teams and ADMI support team powers our success and makes it virtually impossible to imitate what we do. All Aspen Dental practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists.
We are very pleased to announce that ADMI is creating a world-class Social Media Engagement Team, responsible for living the mission, vision and values of ADMI and Aspen Dental across online and social media channels. The Social Media Engagement Team joins a growing Communications and Social Media Team that will be the voice for both the employment brand and support Aspen Dental practices online.
The Social Media Engagement Coordinator, Patient Engagement will work closely with our dedicated Patient Satisfaction team to ensure each patient’s experience is ultimately a positive one, as well as our Talent Acquisition team, who hires team members on behalf of ADMI and Aspen Dental offices nationwide.
The ultimate role of the Social Media Engagement Team is to maintain and enhance the brand’s online reputation and identify and monitor for trends, insights and potential risks.
- Monitor and respond in real-time across ADMI and Aspen Dental social media properties and review platforms
- Become the brand ambassador for the ADMI and Aspen Dental brands, while identifying and engaging with patient brand ambassadors
- Manage both the data and engagement associated with the solicitation, monitoring, and reporting of online reviews on platforms such as Google and Yelp
- Manage and update content for company profiles on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google and other review sites
- Optimize listening, engagement, and complaint resolution protocols and processes
- Continually enhance the effectiveness of our social and online response matrix and best practices to engage with well-crafted responses that are in tune with the voice of the brand
- Partner with Patient Satisfaction team and the broader Social Media Engagement to support the needs of current and prospective Aspen Dental patients who have questions or issues that need to be resolved
- Partner with internal stakeholders and brand resources to resolve patient needs and activate positive brand connections
- Provide internal stakeholders and teams with key insights and trends both in real-time and through weekly / monthly reporting
- Escalate patient complaints and other issues to the attention of the appropriate teams, i.e. practices, patient satisfaction, legal, risk, etc.
Minimum Education and Experience
Education & Experience
- A. or B.S. degree with a major in marketing, communications or related field
- 4+ years experience in social media customer service, retail or hospitality environment required
- Experience resolving issues, benefits and features of products and/or services required
- Prior experience working with marketing departments is preferred
- Experience engaging digitally in a clever, conversational and appropriate manner
- Dental and healthcare industry experience a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in online community management a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to defuse escalated situations with strong problem-solving skills and ability to identify step-by-step paths to resolution
- Highly-collaborative nature, eager and willing to partner to ensure efficiency and best patient experience
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, etc.) and online review platforms (Google, Glassdoor, Indeed)
- Working knowledge of social listening tools, such as Sprinklr, preferred
- Ability to write in a conversational and professional voice
- Proactive nature and eagerness to take initiative
- Strong computer literacy, including proficiency in web browsers (tabs, navigation, Chrome, Explorer) and MS Office products (Windows, Outlook, Excel filters and tabs)
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment and respond quickly to changing business needs
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including evenings, weekends and holidays to ensure patient needs are addressed when they arise
- Must be connected nights and weekends
The position resides in the Marketing department and reports through the SVP of Communications & Social Media at our national Practice Support Center in Chicago, IL.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States