Senior Manager, Marketing and Customer Analytics
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S., supporting 15,000 healthcare professionals and team members at more than 1,000 health and wellness offices across 46 states in three distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, and medical aesthetics. Working in partnership with independent practice owners and clinicians, the team is united by a single purpose: to prove that healthcare can be better and smarter for everyone. ADMI provides a comprehensive suite of centralized business support services that power the impact of four consumer-facing businesses: Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care and Chapter Aesthetic Studio. Each brand has access to a deep community of experts, tools and resources to grow their practices, and an unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale.
In order to continue our aggressive and profitable growth trajectory, we are continually looking to evolve our patient value proposition and promotional capabilities. We are looking for a strategic, analytical and creative leader to drive this effort.
The Senior Manager, Marketing and Customer Analytics will drive data-driven insights and recommendations to help inform marketing and patient growth strategy at Aspen. The role is part of the newly established Customer Strategy and Analytics team within the marketing organization that is responsible for driving business performance measurement and insights, design and measurement of various marketing and promotional pilots and customer segmentation and lifetime valuation.
This role will be responsible to drive and execute the analytical roadmap for the team to help inform key business decisions such as media and marketing investments, launch of new strategies and initiatives, personalization of CRM communication and building the data and analytical stack for the marketing organization. This is an opportunity to establish the approach and build the team to deliver it.
This leader will use marketing, customer, and business data to perform inquisitive as well as machine-learning based predictive analyses to derive relevant insights. Key to their success will be the ability to work with data and communicate insights in an actionable manger to functional as well as Executive leaders. S/he will lead the learning agenda in support of furthering our understanding of the business and patient behavior. The Senior Manager will initially work with an offshore consulting team of data scientists and subsequently be responsible for building an internal team that delivers these approaches.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop robust customer segmentation and predictive customer scoring models develop personalized customer engagement strategies including CRM communications, appointment scheduling and patient education asset creation.
- Partner with CRM activation team to design and measure targeted customer campaigns to test / prove hypotheses and to help address specific gaps in customer experience
- Partner with category managers to determine synergies between customer personas across categories to in turn inform marketing and CRM interventions
- Evaluate business performance periodically and keep leadership informed of relevant performance headwinds / tailwinds
- Answer ad-hoc / one-off questions from other functional leaders within the marketing organization through relevant exploratory analysis and communicate recommendations accordingly
- Establish a test design and measurement framework to standardize measurement of various marketing pilots and tests
- Partner with IT and Product team on key data and infrastructure requirements that may be needed to enable marketing insights / personalized campaigns
- Package and effectively communicate recommendations to senior management as it relates to marketing and customer insights
- Identify opportunities for data enrichment of internal customer data to enable personalized marketing campaigns
- Set direction and guide a team of (offshore) data scientists on various inquisitive and predictive analyses in response to business-critical questions
- Design and develop Tableau based reports to provide periodic updates to Executives and other Marketing stakeholders on key consumer insights and performance of various initiatives
Minimum Education and Experience
- Ideal candidate must possess strong leadership, project management, organizational, consumer focused innovation, and communication skills.
- Self-directed/motivated individual with the willingness and ability to jump in, roll up their sleeves and get to work in either a strategic or executional capacity as needed (i.e. a “Builder”/”Doer” who isn’t content to just sit on the sidelines or stick with the status quo).
- Highly resourceful person that leverages the “Test-Learn-Apply” methodology on a daily basis & loves numbers/data/results.
- Ability to clearly communicate with and persuasively present to a wide variety of audiences, specifically senior management.
- Proven experience in developing targeted programs that drive consumer demand, brand preference, incremental sales and profit.
- Knowledge of and experience with syndicated data sources to enhance consumer data.
- Experience with querying and programming languages such as SQL and Python; experience with Tableau
- Demonstrated skill in developing and deploying decision support models and tools leveraging consumer data and insights. Strong statistical modeling experience including segmentation, cluster analysis, decision trees and predictive modeling required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree (MBA/MS/PhD) in economics, statistics, marketing, finance, or business preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in analytics, 3+ years of experience with consumer insights
- Experience working with offshore teams preferred
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Hand-on experience with SQL, SAS (or other statistical software) and Tableau. The candidate must demonstrate a pattern of success in using advanced quantitative analytic methods to solve business problems
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States