About Aspen Dental
Aspen Dental is committed to breaking down the barriers so that patients can get the care they need today. With nearly 750 offices in 38 states, Aspen Dental practices provide a wide range of general dentistry and denture-related services and offer patient-friendly programs and services, including convenient locations, onsite labs and extended hours. Together, Aspen Dental practices cared for nearly 1.8 million patients in 2018.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
With an innovative model that takes care of non-clinical business and administrative services so that providers are free to focus on patient care, the team at ADMI is driven by one overarching purpose: To care for the people who care for the patients. ADMI makes it easier for clinicians to have the careers they’ve always dreamed of, delivering care to their patients with the support of a team of experienced business professionals who are committed to making their practices a success.
The Aspen Dental Creative & Content team is responsible for bringing the Aspen Dental brand story, vision and voice to life. We approach business goals holistically and aim to bring brand consistency across all communications. The Senior Copywriter establishes and maintains the highest-level quality for all content produced. He/she is responsible for helping the team define the design direction for specific assignments, and producing content for the final communication.
- Help to establish the brand voice, explore, produce and implement copy as needed
- Manage multi-discipline creative projects from conception to completion
- Ideate/create new conceptual copy for various projects, leading concepting/brainstorming as needed
- Analyze marketing needs to create and refine copy, identifying alternative messaging strategies as needed
- Interpret brand positioning, tone and attributes effectively for all assigned projects
- Think visually as well as verbally, contributing to the overall look and feel of the project
- Establish programmatic content solutions
- Demonstrate logic in composing content, showing strategic thinking and knowledge of business and marketing principles
- Observe and manage deadlines
Minimum Education and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, advertising or related field. Agency experience preferred.
- Undergraduate degree in related field.
- Expertise in developing creative copy solutions
- Significant brand building experience, including concept development and deployment
- A strong vocabulary, expertise in English usage, and comfort with multiple writing assignments
- Ability to focus on user priorities and needs in structuring content, and to offer the team strategic thinking and knowledge of business, brand and marketing principles.
- Ability to focus on the big picture, as well as the details, to drive results
- Commitment to high-quality work, and to positive and productive relationships
- Excellent critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Ability to effectively articulate, present and explain copy choices
- Ability to produce work quickly, observing and managing deadlines
- Strength at following and establishing procedures
- Interact professionally with all levels of the company and with external agencies
- Highly self-motivated, this is an entrepreneurial environment
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States