About Aspen Dental
Aspen Dental is committed to breaking down the barriers so that patients can get the care they need today. With over 750 offices in 39 states, Aspen Dental practices provide a wide range of general dentistry and denture-related services and offer patient-friendly programs and services, including convenient locations, onsite labs and extended hours. Together, Aspen Dental practices cared for nearly 1.8 million patients in 2018.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
With an innovative model that takes care of non-clinical business and administrative services so that providers are free to focus on patient care, the team at ADMI is driven by one overarching purpose: To care for the people who care for the patients. ADMI makes it easier for clinicians to have the careers they’ve always dreamed of, delivering care to their patients with the support of a team of experienced business professionals who are committed to making their practices a success.
The Aspen Dental Creative & Content team is responsible for bringing the Aspen Dental brand story, vision and voice to life. We approach business goals holistically and aim to bring brand consistency across all communications. The Project Manager is the liaison between various internal/external teams and the Creative & Content team to manage the day-to-day process and execution of multiple design projects.
- Help define approach, schedule, budget and design/copy team allocation for various projects, managing all throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Organize project tasks and deliverables, communicating to all parties involved and setting up timely reviews/meetings
- Set clear expectations with various stakeholders and agencies from the onset of a project
- Manage the schedule/timing of multiple deliverables for a project
- Continually manage clear and accurate communications, project plans, reports, status updates, meeting notes and revisions
- Problem-solve if changes arise during a project, documenting issues that may affect a project and communicating those out appropriately
- Engage in internal meetings, taking accurate notes during presentations and sharing notes with all parties involved
- Regularly communicate status of projects
- Manage traffic for a high volume of work
- Run the production phase of deliverables. This includes vendor management, budget management and QA
- Gather necessary approvals for required departments, scheduling internal/external reviews when necessary
Minimum Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in related field
- 5 years Project Management experience. Agency experience preferred.
- Experience managing digital projects preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience with Project Management tools a plus
- Familiarity with Workfront
- Ability to focus on the big picture, as well as the details, to drive results
- Skilled at identifying problems and devising solutions
- Commitment to high-quality work, and to positive and productive relationships
- Excellent critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company, maintaining effective communication, both written and spoken
- Versed at handling multiple projects, knowing when/how to prioritize
- Highly-organized, with great attention to detail
- Strength at following and establishing procedures
- Highly self-motivated, this is an entrepreneurial environment
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.:
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States