Marketing Director, Brand Experience & Insights
Aspen Dental is on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. As the nation's premier dental services organization, we provide expert business, marketing and administrative support to the fastest growing, branded network of dental practices in the country. We take the load off of practitioners to free them up to do what they do best: practice dentistry. Together, we put patients at the heart of everything we do. As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer a new opportunity to join our dedicated team as Director, Brand Experience & Insights. This is a great opportunity for an experienced leader passionate about driving marketing and operational excellence to ensure the Aspen Dental brand best meets the needs of patients, doctors, and employees across our 700+ practice organization.
- Own quantitative and qualitative research strategy to guide marketing, recruiting, and operations decision making
- Revamp, re-launch, and manage Aspen Dental Brand and Patient Experience Insights Program
- Own development and application of category and patient insights to drive company growth strategy
- Drives deep consumer and market insights into the strategy process: Leverages business knowledge and strategic thinking ability to direct the interpretation, use, and implication of marketplace, competitive and consumer information to improve business decisions and knowledge base for future strategic planning. Ensures that conclusions and business recommendations for all research conducted are clearly communicated, bringing them to bear on all business issues and opportunities.
- Functional/Technical Expertise: Plays a leadership role in marketing, recruiting, and operational initiatives, providing business insights and recommendations to improve business results. Identifies information needs and provides short and long term learning plans. Skilled in custom research design and/or interpretation and application, as well as statistical applications and modeling.
- Resource management: Develops and directs the activities of supplier resources and assists in the improvement in Aspen data infrastructure. Seeks out innovative new approaches to address business issues via step changes in research methodologies
- Lead the development, refinement and utilization of patient, and market segmentation models to guide commercial investment to achieve growth.
- Lead all commercial campaign testing to develop and refine Aspen’s go-to-market activities
Minimum Education and Experience
Experience and Qualifications
- 10+ years of progressively complex market research experience in a FMCG/Healthcare/Service industry, management consulting or research agency.
- Established credibility as a business leader and leverages business knowledge and strategic thinking ability to direct the interpretation, use, and implication of marketplace, competitive and consumer information to improve business decisions and knowledge base for future strategic planning.
- Proficient in the all aspects of primary and secondary Marketing Research including use and application of patient segmentation & advanced analytics.
- Has experience working and deriving actionable insights in both data heavy and data light environments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to consult, partner, and work effectively with senior business leaders and business partners across functions.
- Demonstrated experiences with interpretation of complex problems, data/analysis gathered from a variety of sources and ability to deliver superior solutions.
- Has experience tying insights to retail sales data to uncover business truth and sell internally
- Personality traits: Thrives with ambiguity. Adaptable, diplomatic, thoughtful, and authentic.
- Role is Based in ADMI’s West Loop, Chicago Headquarters, however requires 5-10% USDM travel
- Education: BA/BS – MBA Preferred
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States