Things move fast at Aspen Dental, but you never go it alone. The idea behind the business model is simple – a support system with you at the center. We’re a community that thrives on collaboration and has fun while doing it. Whatever your role, there is always the next challenge to conquer. Aspen Dental breaks down barriers, provides opportunities, and makes it easier to fulfill your ever-evolving ambitions. Explore a culture of possibility. Because here is where you’ll find lives changing lives. As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our Marketing team as Manager, Social Media & Community.
The Manager, Social Media & Community will be responsible for the online reputation management of Aspen Dental and its associated brands. S/he will collaborate closely with the Director of Social Media to define the role of online reputation management and community management within the marketing ecosystem. This key contributor will collaborate daily with other channel leads and brand and communications teams to integrate and execute community management strategies, monitor online reputation, and drive engagement on brand-appropriate channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Yelp and GlassDoor.
The Manager, Social Media & Community will be part of a shared services team that delivers expertise to each ADMI brand. In addition, s/he will leverage and drive third party partnerships including agencies, data providers and technology solutions that will support the achievement of business objectives.
ADMI is headquartered in Syracuse, NY. However, marketing leadership and this role will be located in Chicago, IL in ADMI’s new Practice Support Center in the West Loop. Limited travel to Syracuse and other markets may be required.
• Participate in the design, integration and execution of online reputation management strategies to business-specific objectives
• Develop and execute community management strategy and process to ensure all patients or potential patients are acknowledged
• Contribute to a Social Media Marketing center of excellence, sharing and growing best practices across brands
• Make recommendations on social media management technology stack
• Use customer data and analytics to inform investment and optimization of social media investments
• Monitor and lead response management efforts for all Aspen Dental and Well Now social media properties
• Optimize listening, engagement, and complaint resolution protocols as well as monitor online dialogue for emerging issues and trends
• Monitor non-brand digital properties for emerging issues and trends. Actively engage in dialogue with existing/prospective patients and candidates in established and emerging social media platforms (blogs, social networks, forums).
• Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
• Job Related/Industry Experience: 7+ years
• The ideal candidate will be an experienced social media marketer who is business oriented, and fluent in using diagnostic marketing metrics as leading indicators of business outcomes
• S/he will have experience collaborating with agency partners and working cross-functionally with internal partners within a center of excellence in a shared service model
• This person will have experience from a large, scaled retailer or similar organization, and a demonstrated ability to deliver against immediate, near and long term objectives
• S/he will have a deep understanding of the social communities listed above, with indepth experience executing in most if not all
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.