Manager, Recruitment Marketing
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is the nation’s premier dental services organization. ADMI provides expert business and administrative support to almost 800 offices in 42 states and are the fastest growing, branded network of dental practices in the country. We take the load off of practitioners to free them up to do what they do best: practice dentistry. Together, we put patients at the heart of everything we do.
We recognize that our success is a direct result of empowering and supporting ambitious dental professionals; together we build and develop successful, patient focused dental practices. Aspen Dental (ADMI) is committed to breaking down barriers to care so that patients can get the care they need today.
As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our dedicated marketing team as the Manager of Recruitment Marketing.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced recruitment marketer to join our Chicago-based marketing team. Reporting to the VP/Director Employment Brand and Recruitment Marketing, this person will be responsible for creating, executing and managing critical market hiring strategies and executing plans that will compel quality candidates to take interest and action. Most importantly they are accountable for the lead generation necessary to achieve our annual hiring objectives. Role reports to the VP of Employment Brand and Recruitment Marketing.
- Accountable for the overall Aspen recruitment Marketing plan, budget, messaging and meeting lead generation targets to deliver our hiring objectives each year
- Partner with and support the Talent Acquisition and HR teams to provide optimal messaging support and operational delivery of our employment RTB’s and “deal sweeteners” across all and/or critical markets from a recruitment marketing perspective.
- Manage the budget allocation and prioritization of all the roles that require recruitment marketing support along with a recruitment marketing strategy and calendar.
- Briefing and approval and delivery of all recruitment creative
- Briefs for channel planning and media support and collaboration with the channel team to effectively and efficiently deliver leads
- Job distribution briefs and analytics
- Aspen-Dental-Jobs website messaging strategy and collaboration with the Web and IT teams to ensure the most frictionless, highest conversion rate experience on the web
- Partner effectively across the organization to bring recruitment marketing initiatives and plans to life.
- Manage day-to-day planning and execution—coordinating timelines, project lists, status reports and communication between team/agencies.
- Lead implementation of programs and initiatives through cross-functional collaboration with Operations, Events, Communications, HR, Legal, Talent Acquisition and Channel teams.
- Foster consistent measurement and robust analysis to track, and continuously improve, effectiveness and impact of recruitment marketing messaging along with ROI and cost per lead.
- Identify industry, competitive and consumer trends to provide actionable insights for ongoing development of our EVP.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required with minimum 7 years of demonstrated recruitment marketing experience- Healthcare experience preferred
- Deep understanding of best practices in candidate & employee experience, full life-cycle recruiting
- Expert knowledge of recruitment marketing channel mix including emerging media, technologies and traditional
- Demonstrated relationship building, project management and/or agency account management experience
- Experience and track record of delivering results
- Process oriented, and well organized; able to bring alignment behind an initiative, keep it on track, and lead it through successful execution
- Familiarity with iCIMS would be a plus and experience pulling data in Google Analytics
- A background in HR and Recruiting
- Occasional travel required
Passionate and high energy • Combines creative, conceptual thinking with analytical underpinning • Brings vision and ability to drive strategy, but also able to drive execution • Entrepreneurial and nimble; and able to change direction in a changing environment • ROI/results orientation with strong penchant for action and sense of urgency • Self-starter, self-directed; takes ownership and initiative but also a relationship builder; able to create a dialog and partnership with organizational partners • Strong leader that is collaborative and inspiring
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.:
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
Aspen Dental - 8888, United States