Manager, Patient Financing and Value Programs
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S., supporting 15,000 healthcare professionals and team members at more than 1,000 health and wellness offices across 46 states in three distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, and medical aesthetics. Working in partnership with independent practice owners and clinicians, the team is united by a single purpose: to prove that healthcare can be better and smarter for everyone. ADMI provides a comprehensive suite of centralized business support services that power the impact of four consumer-facing businesses: Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care and Chapter Aesthetic Studio. Each brand has access to a deep community of experts, tools and resources to grow their practices, and an unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale. As a reflection of our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity to join our Marketing Team as a Manager, Patient Financing and Value Programs.
The Manager, Patient Financing and Value Programs will lead the development of patient financing and value programs to ensure Aspen Dental patients have the ability to get the treatment they need. The Manager will champion the patient and work with cross functional partners to ensure patients are connected to the right Aspen Dental program(s) that fit their needs. The role is part of the newly established Marketing and Promotional Strategy and Planning team that leads the marketing and customer growth strategy, drives promotional and value program development, develops and executes integrated messaging plans, and leads local market activation for Aspen Dental.
This role will be responsible for building a best-in-class approach to patient financing marketing approach in partnership with internal teams and external lender partners. In addition, the role will explore and establish patient value programs focused on driving customer loyalty and access to Aspen Dental services. This is a newly created role and an opportunity to establish the function at Aspen Dental.
This leader will use marketing, customer, and business data to inform insights and hypotheses for how to improve effectiveness of patient financing and value programs. Key to this leader’s success will be the ability to collaborate with other leads to drive integrated plans that deliver against company and business line goals. The manager will work closely with leadership to ensure plans are aligned and goals are met.
- Lead a comprehensive marketing approach for patient financing at Aspen Dental that is differentiated in the market and wins with customers
- Partner with internal business leaders and external lender partners to develop patient financing programs that address patient needs and business opportunities
- Lead messaging strategy and targeting approach in partnership with marketing peers across integrated messaging, media, CRM, digital, CX, etc.
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative data and insights to identify levers that will drive effectiveness of patient financing programs
- Champion the patients’ financing program experience and partner with the product team to build the infrastructure necessary to deploy patient financing programs with frictionless execution across touch points (media, CRM, web site, scheduling center, in office)
- Drive improved conversion at each step of the business funnel
- Establish and expand patient value programs at Aspen Dental that drive customer loyalty and access to care
- Establish approach to patient value programs that drive customer lifetime value and loyalty through access to discounts, added value benefits, and other incentives
- Identify opportunities across Aspen Dental business lines where value programs can best meet patient needs and business goals
- Partner with business leads to build and launch patient value programs
- Champion the patient’s experience as a part of a value program and partner with the product team to build the infrastructure necessary to deploy programs with frictionless execution across touch points (media, CRM, web site, scheduling center, in office)
- Manage patient value programs in market to ensure goals are met
Key success measures:
- Primary: Achieving quarterly and annual revenue and EBITDA goals
- Secondary: Drive improvement in key marketing OKRs including customer acquisition, retention, marketing spend efficiency, NPS, and brand health metrics
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ experience
- Highly analytical: from mounds of data, uncovers key insights that drive business results
- Experience marketing financial services and/or in a customer loyalty role a plus
- Passion for continuous improvement and record of setting and exceeding goals that enable organizational objectives
- “Hands-on’ contributor able to shift from strategic thinker to a tactical expert, able to deliver on the strategies developed
- Demonstrated ability to serve as valued counsel to internal business partners and gain organizational alignment to marketing strategies and plans
- Entrepreneurial and nimble, takes ownership and drives forward amidst ambiguity while also building relationships and alignment
- Desire to be part of a growth-oriented team and culture
- Well organized with deep experience driving cross-functional initiatives
- Ability to travel occasionally (as we emerge from the pandemic)
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States