Manager, Internal Communications
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is a leading dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support services to independently owned and operated Aspen Dental offices in 39 states. Our purpose? To care for the people who care for the patients, providing expert business support to the largest, fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the country. This model makes it easier for independent, licensed practitioners to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
In addition to our continued success in the dental industry we now provide support services to one of Upstate New York’s fastest growing urgent care providers, WellNow.
As a reflection of current needs and planned growth we are excited to offer the opportunity to join a dedicated team as Manager, Internal Communications.
The Manager, Internal Communications will contribute to the development and implementation of strategic communication initiatives that currently supports more than 700 Aspen Dental practices across the US and close to 30 WellNow Urgent Care centers, with continued projections of a steep growth trajectory for both brands. This individual will join an integrated marketing team that is responsible for advertising (TV, print, radio; digital marketing; marketing technology development; external and internal communication; creative and content development; social media; and insights, strategy and experience innovation.)
- Partner with the Director of Operations and Support Services Communications in defining what success looks like for communications, including the development of measurements and timelines
- Develop & execute internal communications plans and timelines for key projects and initiatives
- Serve as primary contact for Corporate HR/Engagement, Learning and Development, Hygiene, Ortho/Digital Scanning & Invisalign and Insurance Operations
- Reinforce company culture of Yes through ongoing, sustained communications programs
- Serve as communications business partner to various internal stakeholders/clients
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop, produce & distribute messages and content that that drive desired behaviors and business outcomes
- Oversee editorial planning for internal communication channels (intranet, e-newsletters, etc)
- Work with intranet content owners to ensure adherence to content strategy/standards (accuracy, messaging, etc.)
- Write, produce and edit content (written and video) that brings to life defined content strategy
- Partner with HR to support communications training/development for field-based leaders
- Develop social media strategies to drive internal communications strategic objectives
- Develop strategy and content and oversee production of internal videos
- Establish and deliver monthly reporting on key metrics to ensure programs and initiatives are achieving planned objectives
Minimum Education and Experience
- B.A. or B.S. degree required, with a major in communications, journalism, public relations or related field
- 3-6 years of communications or public relations experience (large, multi-site retail experience a plus)
- Strong team player with a “Yes,” can-do mindset who is highly collaborative and a hands-on doer
- Strong editorial sense and experience creating and driving content strategy for target audiences
- Results oriented individual who is strong at getting into the details and delivering results under tight and moving deadlines
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent writing, verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others at all levels of the organization, as well as independently
- Flexibility in a fast-paced, growing organization
- Tech savvy individual who is innovative and understands internal channels through which internal stakeholders in a variety of functions gather information
- Proven ability to translate trends, opportunities, themes, insights and organizational needs into actionable plans
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven experience in developing timelines, and meeting those milestones
- Experience with Microsoft suite required; experience with SharePoint preferable
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - 281 Sanders Creek Parkway East Syracuse, New York 13057 United States