Manager, Employer Brand
High growth trajectory (~1 new practice every 5 days, ~6,000+ new hires annually) presents opportunity for an experienced recruitment marketer to join our Chicago-based marketing team as an Employer Brand Manager. You’ll own the employer brand as well as deliver marketing support alongside shared service team members in Innovation & Insights, Channel, Communications and Creative to internal recruiter clients, field-based HR business partners & practice leaders (owner operators and operations leadership).
Recently opened in the heart of Fulton Market is Aspen Dental Management, Inc.’s (ADMI) new hub of all Marketing, Financial Planning & Analysis, Learning & Development, Talent Management & People Strategy operations. Together, we take care of the people that care for our patients in support of our collective mission to give America a healthy mouth.
- Brand Strategy: Lead strategy, daily business management and creative development in support of enterprise-wide critical hiring goals (dentists, hygienists, lab technicians, practice management, call center, etc.)
- Develop talent brand solutions that drive awareness, competitive point-of-difference, candidate lead generation and employee engagement
- Lead development, launch and management of job category specific talent attraction plans and employer branding campaigns
- Propose programs and strategy designed for improved employee retention and engagement
- Determine/define brand standards and establish differentiators by job category
- Develop creative brief and manage both external recruitment advertising and internal recruitment marketing processes – ideation through production
- Define and utilize key performance metrics to manage talent acquisition strategy & optimization
- Partner dually with external vendors (agencies and media/publishers) and internal marketing team members (writers, designers, web & media managers, event planners and communication specialists) to bring solutions, campaigns and plans to life
- Talent Acquisition Management: Serve as first degree recruitment marketing service provider to internal recruiter clients in development and implementation of programs designed to impact attraction, recruitment, selection and retention of quality talent to the Aspen Dental network
- Create, execute and manage critical market hiring strategies that compel quality candidate interest and action
- Manage discovery, content development and metrics necessary to strategically position Aspen Dental as the employer of choice within the dental community
- Provide the expertise to optimally leverage and extend the employment brand to maximize awareness, motivate candidates to action, and continuously strengthen the brand.
- Research and gathering key information to be used in the development and management of critical market employment marketing programs, campaigns, and related projects.
- Contribute to the overall success of the company's recruitment function.
Minimum Education and Experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Marketing, Human Resources or related course of study.
- 5+ years’ recruitment marketing or employer brand management experience (client or agency side) for a multi-site retail, healthcare or similarly operating organization.
- Deep understanding of best practices in candidate & employee experience, full life-cycle recruiting and brand/EVP development
- Expert knowledge of recruitment marketing channel mix including emerging media, technologies and traditional
- Demonstrated relationship building, project management and/or agency account management experience
- Ability to forge collaborative, strong and effective relationships both internally and with vendor partners.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment that undergos frequent change in demand, priority, creative execution and strategy.
- Inner directed desire to succeed.
- Comfort making decisions based on a balance between recruitment needs, professional considerations and the company's business objectives.
- Highly effective oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to develop and implement creative ideas.
- Flexibility for varying daily schedules and travel as required to complete position responsibilities.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States