Director of Social Marketing - Chicago
Aspen Dental is on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. As the nation’s premier dental services organization, we provide expert business, marketing and administrative support to the fastest growing, branded network of dental practices in the country. We take the load off of practitioners to free them up to do what they do best: practice dentistry. Together, we put patients at the heart of everything we do. As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer a new opportunity to join our dedicated team as Director of Social Marketing.
This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual looking to provide social media leadership and overall digital expertise to attract, engage, and retain patients to the practices of Aspen Dental.
The ideal candidate will:
- Lead development of social strategy that advances business goals, including new patient acquisition, existing patient engagement and improved reputation (both at the brand and office level)
- Evolve and optimize strategy for Aspen Dental’s existing social channels
- Identify, evaluate and make recommendations related to new and emerging channels, tools and techniques across the digital ecosystem
- Partner closely and work seamlessly with digital, SEO/SEM and CRM teams across multiple properties to create multi-channel consumer experiences and build analytics and insights
- Continue to evolve and innovate Aspen Dental’s social marketing in line with current and emerging trends and best practices
- Oversee the development of compelling content, story ideas, and assets (videos, infographics, etc.) that motivate and excite online influencers and communities
- Acts as steward of Aspen Dental’s online reputation and sentiment in both reviews and overall conversation; develops best-in-class tools and processes to foster patient feedback.
- Partners with Public Relations and Communications to develop and leverage content and assets that enhance brand reputation amongst consumers and stakeholders
- Partner with social media coordinator, patient satisfaction and operations to optimize listening, engagement, and complaint resolution protocols, as well as monitor online dialogue for emerging issues and trends
- Define and operationalize reporting on key performance indicators
- Analyze the effectiveness of social activities to evolve the marketing plan
- Own the social marketing agency relationship and budget; monitor, measure and report on effectiveness of spend with assistance from agency analytics support
Minimum Education and Experience
- B.A. or B.S. degree in marketing, communications or related field, MBA preferred
- Experience in a national or large regional multi-site organization is preferred
- An absolute passion for social marketing
- 8-10 years of marketing/brand management experience (agency experience a plus, but not required)
- 5 years of experience managing social media and a solid background in digital marketing
- Demonstrated project management expertise
- Experience directing and managing agency partners and vendor relationships
- Ability to work collaboratively with others as well as independently
- Outstanding interpersonal, creative, communications and time management skills
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States