Director of Product Marketing, Clear Aligners
For 22 years, Aspen Dental Management, Inc (ADMI) has been innovating and iterating on the dental support organization model. We’re an entrepreneurial-minded group that relentlessly pursues new ways to break down barriers in support of the dentists and 10,000 team members who care for the 1.8 million patients that come through the doors of Aspen Dental practices every year. We believe the culture and partnership cultivated amongst the practice owners, practice teams and ADMI support team powers our success and makes it virtually impossible to imitate what we do.
We’re looking for a product marketing expert to join our team and lead the development, launch and evolution of a new product offering in the orthodontics category. We expect this to be the “next big thing” for Aspen Dental, the anchor for our next decade of growth. Are you the collaborative, strategic, analytical, methodical, passionate and creative leader who can be its zealous champion?
- Lead development of the marketing strategy for clear aligners at Aspen Dental:
- Evangelize the clear aligner target and be the expert on their emotional and rational realities that influence their decision process
- Break down the competition and understand why competitors think they’re great, why they’re winning with the consumers we want to attract, and the gaps we can exploit to reach our goals
- Create a positioning and value proposition that will win the hearts and minds of the addressable market
- Unleash selling at every point of the funnel. Create compelling selling strategies and promotions that motivate and spur success through the funnel
- Work side-by-side with the product management and business owners to ensure the product is a commercial winner in the marketplace, including a compelling GTM plan and product roadmap
- Champion the marketing and creative briefs that bring the marketing strategy to life across all touch points
- Evaluate and guide asset development to ensure strategy comes to life through break-through assets at all customer touchpoints
- Team up with category, field and analytics leaders to thoroughly understand the performance of clear aligners marketing at the total brand level, as well as insights based on lifecycle, region or other subset
- Improve effectiveness and the ROI of marketing investments through optimization in partnership with shared services (e.g., paid media, social, affiliates, CRM, web site, analytics, insights)
- Partner with marketing leadership in the education and alignment of cross-functional teams on how product and category marketing works, being patient yet persistent as the organization learns how to best unleash the power of this role
- Influence overall product roadmap strategy in partnership with category leaders by advocating for the customer using insights and data
Key success measures:
- Primary: Achieving quarterly and annual units, revenue and profit goals
- Secondary: Driving awareness and consideration of clear aligners at Aspen Dental quarter over quarter
Minimum Education and Experience
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrated product marketing experience and leadership within a shared services marketing team, with at least 5 years in BtoC
- Deep understanding of best practices in product marketing
- Passion for continuous improvement and record of setting and exceeding goals that enable organizational objectives
- Demonstrated ability to serve as valued counsel to internal business partners with gain organizational alignment to marketing strategies and plans
- Entrepreneurial and nimble, takes ownership and drives forward amidst ambiguity while also building relationships and alignment
- Desire to be part of a growth-oriented team and culture
- Well organized with deep experience driving cross-functional initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel up to 20% (as we emerge from the pandemic)
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States