Director, Marketing, New Vertical
For 22 years, Aspen Dental Management, Inc (ADMI) has been innovating and iterating on the dental support organization model. We’re an entrepreneurial-minded group that relentlessly pursues new ways to break down barriers in support of the dentists and 10,000 team members who care for the 1.8 million patients that come through the doors of Aspen Dental practices every year. We believe the culture and partnership cultivated amongst the practice owners, practice teams and ADMI support team powers our success and makes it virtually impossible to imitate what we do.
And now, we plan to build it all over again for a new vertical, from the ground up.
We’re looking for a marketing swiss army knife to join our team and lead the development, launch and evolution of a new brand and corresponding service lines in an entirely new vertical. You’ll have the support of a robust shared services team across media, research, product, creative, communications and more, but you’ll be the marketing lead that creates the vision and plan in collaboration with the dedicated vertical leadership team.
- Lead development of the marketing strategy for this new vertical:
- Define and refine the vertical target and become the expert on their emotional and rational realities that influence their decision process
- Break down the competition and understand why competitors think they’re great, why they’re winning with the consumers we want to attract, and the gaps we can exploit to reach our goals
- Establish a positioning and value proposition that will win the hearts and minds of the addressable market
- Build the brand architecture that will inform all aspects of the customer experience and influence development of the cross-functional business strategy
- Work side-by-side with the leadership team to ensure the brand and format is a commercial winner in the marketplace, including a compelling GTM plan
- Champion the marketing and creative briefs that bring the marketing strategy to life across all touch points
- Evaluate and guide asset development to ensure strategy comes to life through break-through assets at all customer touchpoints
- Team up with field and analytics leaders to thoroughly understand the performance of marketing at the total brand level, as well as insights based on lifecycle, region or other subset
- Manage effectiveness and the ROI of marketing investments through optimization in partnership with shared services (e.g., paid media, social, affiliates, CRM, web site, analytics, insights)
- Collaborate with CRM team to build a custom CRM nurture strategy that drives customer lifetime value
Key success measures:
- Primary: Achieving quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Secondary: Driving awareness and consideration of the brand as we launch and build out locations
Minimum Education and Experience
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrated product marketing experience and leadership within a shared services marketing team, with at least 5 years in BtoC
- Preference for candidates with experience in the hospitality, retail-service or other loyalty-driven business
- Passion for continuous improvement and record of setting and exceeding goals that enable organizational objectives
- Demonstrated ability to serve as valued counsel to internal business partners and gain organizational alignment to marketing strategies and plans
- Entrepreneurial and nimble, takes ownership and drives forward amidst ambiguity while also building relationships and alignment
- Desire to be part of a growth-oriented team and culture
- Well organized with deep experience driving cross-functional initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel up to 20% (as we emerge from the pandemic)
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States