Director, Marketing and Customer Analytics
For 22 years, Aspen Dental Management, Inc (ADMI) has been innovating and iterating on the dental support organization model. We’re an entrepreneurial-minded group that relentlessly pursues new ways to break down barriers in support of the dentists and 10,000 team members who care for the 1.8 million patients that come through the doors of Aspen Dental practices every year. We believe the culture and partnership cultivated amongst the practice owners, practice teams and ADMI support team powers our success and makes it virtually impossible to imitate what we do.
As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth, we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our growing Marketing team as Director, Marketing and Customer Analytics.
- Deliver fact-based insights to develop marketing programs and campaigns that build the Aspen Dental customer base, increase demand and market share, and maximize marketing ROI.
- Build a robust database marketing and campaign management program that continuously monitors and analyzes relevant data across the marketing and sales process to evaluate program effectiveness and ROI. Monitor and continually adjust programs throughout the program lifecycle to meet key program performance metrics
- Package and effectively communicate recommendations to senior management as it relates to marketing and patient insights
- Set direction, lead and develop a team of analysts on various inquisitive and predictive analyses in response to business-critical questions
- Develop and direct statistical modeling and analytical methodologies, including statistical software systems to be used by group
- Establish key consumer behavior performance indicators (KPIs) and report database performance on a routine basis against key goals and benchmarks
- Identify opportunities for data enrichment of internal customer data to enable personalized marketing campaigns
- Design and develop Tableau based reports to provide periodic updates to Executives and other Marketing stakeholders on performance of marketing initiatives against key goals and benchmarks.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Ideal candidate must possess strong leadership, project management, organizational, consumer focused innovation, and communication skills.
- Self-directed/motivated individual with the willingness and ability to personally jump in, roll up their sleeves and get to work in either a strategic or executional capacity when needed (i.e. a “Builder”/”Doer” who isn’t content to just sit on the sidelines or stick with the status quo).
- Highly resourceful person that leverages the “Test-Learn-Apply” methodology on a daily basis & loves the numbers/data/results.
- Ability to clearly communicate with and persuasively present to a wide variety of audiences, specifically senior management.
- Proven experience in developing targeted programs that drive consumer demand, brand preference, incremental sales and profit.
- Knowledge of and experience with syndicated data sources to enhance consumer data.
- Deep knowledge of data structure in a relational database
- Demonstrated skill in developing and deploying decision support models and tools leveraging consumer data and insights. Strong statistical modeling experience including segmentation, cluster analysis, decision trees and predictive modeling required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree (MBA/MS/PhD) in economics, statistics, marketing, finance, or business preferred.
- 7+ years of analytical experience with 2+ years of experience with marketing analytics solutions
- 3+ years of experience in leading people
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Hand-on experience with SQL, SAS (or other statistical software) and Tableau (or other visualization tools). The candidate must demonstrate knowledge of statistical methods such as logistic regression and cluster analysis and a pattern of success in using advanced quantitative analytic methods to solve business problems
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States