Assistant Brand Manager - Chicago
Aspen Dental is on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. As the nation’s premier dental services organization, we provide expert business, marketing and administrative support to the fastest growing, branded network of dental practices in the country. We take the load off of practitioners to free them up to do what they do best: practice dentistry. Together, we put patients at the heart of everything we do. As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer a new opportunity to join our dedicated team as Assistant Brand Manager.
In this newly created role, you will assist in the development of the brand’s strategic vision, messaging, commercial innovations, holistic communication plans and execution across all consumer touch points. We are seeking a passionate individual with strength in consumer, customer, and marketing understanding and insights to develop creative and innovative solutions to drive patient demand and further our brand promise of making dentistry easier.
- Support Brand Manager in driving patient demand and new patient appointments by innovating on brand and fully integrated marketing strategies, plans and execution across all consumer touch points.
- Track demand performance and manage reporting including key takeaways/implications for marketing team
- Assist development of breakthrough creative campaigns across marketing channels from concept to execution.
- Lead day-to-day brand and creative agency planning and execution management (coordinating timelines, projects lists, status reports and communication between team/agencies)
- Execute and manage consumer promotional plans including development, tracking, and management of consumer promotions, budget and performance.
- Collaborate with analytics team to identify industry, competitive, and consumer trends to provide actionable insights for brand development.
- Co-creation and maximization of strategic partnerships that amplify the brand’s equity and reputation for target consumer, potential recruits and internal doctors.
- Maintain brand marketing budget and expenses, facilitates payment of vendor invoices, and prepares appropriate paperwork for vendor setup.
Minimum Education and Experience
- B.A. or B.S degree with a major in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field with minimum 3+ years of experience; MBA a plus.
- CPG and/or retail (multi-unit) experience highly desired.
- Passion to build solid and long-lasting relationships with consumers through brands.
- Demonstrates a team-building attitude and works collaboratively with internal and external members, across varying levels of leadership.
- Flexible and comfortable working in a cross-functional capacity within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Action oriented and solution focused.
- Strong sense of urgency and proven ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Highly organized, meticulous attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Big thinking with innovative and creative ideas with executional excellence.
- Experience working closely with agencies and driving them to produce outstanding results.
- Strategic thinker with developed analytical and problem solving skills to translate findings into actionable insights.
- Familiarity with traditional consumer research methodologies including consumer focus groups, attitudinal & usage, and brand equity studies.
- Occasional travel required.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States