Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is a leading dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support services to independently owned and operated Aspen Dental offices in 43 states. Our purpose? To care for the people who care for the patients, providing expert business support to the largest, fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the country. This model makes it easier for independent, licensed practitioners to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
As a reflection of current needs and planned growth we are excited to offer the opportunity to join a dedicated team as a Paralegal. As a member of the company’s Legal Department, the Paralegal primarily provides support and assistance to ADMI.
- Coordinates outside counsel in connection with and prepares and participates in the negotiation of leases, contracts and other documents under the supervision of company’s attorneys.
- Responsible for coordination and support of outside counsel on matters including transactional work and regulatory issues affecting the company.
- Provides litigation support, assistance in the preparation of discovery responses and conducts research for special projects.
- Oversight of corporate governance matters including the filing of annual reports and drafting of corporate resolutions.
- Manage diverse workload to meet project goals and timelines.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- Paralegal certificate from an approved program of the American Bar Association and/or relevant experience
- Experience as a corporate/transactional paralegal
- Ability to understand, use and interpret legal language
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail for accurate and thorough document generation, proofreading and editing
- Advanced proficiency in use of Microsoft Word and Excel for document generation, including formatting, tables and figures
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States