Revenue Cycle Management Trainer
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is a leading dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support services to independently owned and operated Aspen Dental offices in 43 states. Our purpose? To care for the people who care for the patients, providing expert business support to the largest, fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the country. This model makes it easier for independent, licensed practitioners to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
As a reflection of our current needs and growth we are very pleased to offer a new opportunity to join our dedicated team as a Revenue Cycle Trainer.
- Train all new hires within the Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) department
- Create development plan for each new hire
- Effectively conducts meetings and presentation of data
- Manage the testing and evaluation process for new staff within the training phase
- Ability to objectively assess the staff and provide constructive feedback to the individual/management
- Provide feedback loop to trainee and hiring manager regarding evaluation results
- Implement appropriate strategies for motivating team members in partnership with Manager
- Possess understanding of all aspects of the business necessary to perform the job
- Actively listens and comprehends the need of others
- Other tasks as assigned
- Plans, organizes and executes tasks and activities with urgency and in accordance with managers’ delegated assignments
- Responds to and resolves issues related to position and seeks managers’ guidance for non-routine inquiries
- Informs manager of trends and escalating concerns related to tasks and assignments.
- Meet position related productivity and quality standards
- Uses software and company systems to source, obtain, process, audit and analyze standard data reporting and presenting
Minimum Education and Experience
- Education Level: Associates Degree preferred
- Job Related/Industry Experience: 3 years or more
- Self-motivated, and positive individual with leadership qualities to support the teams towards success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - 6600 Weighlock Dr East Syracuse, New York 13057 United States