Remittance Data Verification Specialist
Aspen Dental is on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. As the nation’s premier dental services organization, we provide expert business, marketing and administrative support to the fastest growing, branded network of dental practices in the country. We take the load off of practitioners to free them up to do what they do best: practice dentistry. Together, we put patients at the heart of everything we do. PSC Team Leads care for the people who care for patients by training and coaching members of their team and performing their assigned job. They bring better care to the front lines by ensuring they and their team members meet and exceed patient satisfaction, quality, productivity and service performance expectations.
- Data verification of insurance check and remittance advice within OCR (Optical character recognition) process.
- Ensuring accuracy of OCR data
- Identification of data discrepancies
- Check reconciliation and submission of the ICL (Image cash letter).
- Partners with cross functional teams to resolve issues related to insurance processing.
- Assists with daily administrative mail operations.
- Specializes in performing tasks and assignments related to the functional area’s delivery of service, quality and or productivity.
- Is a point of service for internal and external customer inquiries.
- Uses software and company systems to source, obtain, process, audit and analyze standard data reporting and presenting.
- Plans, organizes and executes tasks and activities with urgency and in accordance with managers’ delegated assignments.
- Responds to and resolves issues related to position and seeks managers’ guidance for non-routine inquiries.
- Informs supervisors’ of trends and escalating concerns related to tasks and assignments.
- May be required to meet position related productivity and quality standards.
- Operates office equipment, including copiers and computers.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Education Level: High School diploma or GED
- Job Related/Industry Experience: 3 years or more
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - 281 Sanders Creek Parkway East Syracuse, New York 13057 United States