Systems Engineer II
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S., supporting 15,000 healthcare professionals and team members at more than 1,000 health and wellness offices across 46 states in three distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, and medical aesthetics. Working in partnership with independent practice owners and clinicians, the team is united by a single purpose: to prove that healthcare can be better and smarter for everyone. ADMI provides a comprehensive suite of centralized business support services that power the impact of four consumer-facing businesses: Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care and Chapter Aesthetic Studio. Each brand has access to a deep community of experts, tools and resources to grow their practices, and an unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale. As a reflection of our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity to join our IT Team as a Systems Engineer II.
- AD administration and assist in the AD Design
- Exchange administration including installation and design
- Install and setup complex windows environment, including but not limited to Clusters, HA, DAGs and Farms.
- Advise and assist in server patching
- Manage Backup system
- Installation of new hardware
- Assist in managing the disaster recovery site.
- Install and setup complex 3rd party software and systems.
- Manage projects, work with users, vendors and contractors.
- Manage and design systems for remote users. Ex: Citrix,VDI,RD.
- Work with end-user ticket
- Managing server application
- Assist in managing virtual environment
- Assist in managing SAN environment.
- Assist in managing Cloud systems and services.
- Assist in system design for the data center and DR site.
- Proactively monitor systems and environmental. Manage, research, and recommend monitoring system.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Experience with Windows server 2008 and greater. Installing and configuring and troubleshooting issues.
- A working knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience with Exchange server
- Working knowledge of virtual environments
- Working knowledge of SAN storage and systems.
- Good communication Skills
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- The ability to work with multiple departments on projects.
- A working knowledge of cloud services, GCP, AWS, Azure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or 8+ years of experience working with servers and data center hardware.
- Microsoft certifications are a plus.
- VMware certification is a plus.
- Cloud certification a plus.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States