Supervisor, Desktop Support
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is the nation’s premier dental services organization. We provide expert business and administrative support to the fastest growing, branded network of dental practices in the country. We recognize that our success is a direct result of empowering and supporting ambitious dental professionals; together we build and develop successful, patient focused dental practices. Our continued growth has created an opportunity for ADMI to hire a Desktop Support Supervisor.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees and communicate with executives to resolve their day-to-day issues. The incumbent will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
You will work closely with the Sr. Manager of IT Support & Service Desk to improve efficiencies, process and relationships while supporting our end users. The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively and issues are identified proactively.
- Identify, research and resolves technical problems.
- Document, track and monitor problems to ensure timely resolution.
- Assist in tracking help desk calls pertaining to application, networking, and systems problems and issues.
- Promote a high level of customer satisfaction and respond with the appropriate amount of urgency to user problems.
- Identify application issues, solve network and security problems and identify common PC software and hardware problems.
- Provide hardware support of PCs and Laptops, such as installing replacement hardware or upgrading hardware.
- Support Software/Hardware on equipment such as, Scanners, Copiers, Printers, Monitors and other peripherals, Virtual Desktops/VMware, Active Directory, Automated imaging solutions, PowerShell Scripting.
- Provide support for Windows 10 by evaluating and troubleshooting issues including running in-depth diagnostics.
- Inspect LAN infrastructure and fix minor or major problems/bugs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Minimum Education and Experience
- High school diploma; BS/BA in management or relevant discipline will be considered an advantage
- 2+ years’ experience as supervisor or relevant role
- Ability to influence and manage relationships across the organization
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with executives, business users, team members and senior management
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on following up with the end users
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Must have a “Can Do” attitude
- Strong knowledge of PC and Software trouble shooting
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of MAC and iOS
- Additional certifications are a plus
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States