The Senior Manager of Digital Technologies is an experienced, result-oriented, autonomous digital technology leader who would be responsible for driving technical direction and architecture of hi-traffic, complex customer and employee facing website, mobile app, marketing and other digital systems. You will manage a team of software developers to develop highly available, scalable revenue generating digital systems and will work with a diverse group of stakeholders from marketing, compliance, communication and vendor partner teams to define business opportunities and then drive end-to-end digital solutions.
Successful candidates will have an established track record delivering complex website and mobile apps, excellent people and project management skills, keen technical aptitude, solid communication skills, and be driven to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
• Meet/exceed the customer’s (internal and external) expectations by understanding, anticipating, and meeting customer needs. Exhibit proactive communication; act and think with customers in mind.
• Friendly, enthusiastic, and energetic with customers, co-workers, managers, and visitors. Promote and project a positive company image; treats others with courtesy and respect.
• Be a leader in all phases of the Agile software development lifecycle while working with cross-functional team members – product owner(s), development leads, architects, quality engineering and business systems analysts - in a highly collaborative environment
• Bring a multiplier attitude to leadership. Take responsibility for hiring great talent, coaching them to improve their skillset and grow their careers
• Hands on contribution to website/mobile app engineering, underlying Infrastructure and tools. Deliver high quality, robust, scalable and resilient code
• Evangelize newly developed best practices, software development techniques, and frameworks with other teams within the organization
• Manage relationships with business partners, understand their business processes, and deliver value through technology solutions
• Assess and communicate risks based on complexity, resources and timeline constraints
• Lead research, evaluation and adoption of emerging technologies and engineering practices
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent
• 5 years or more hands on experience as Manager, Architect or Technical Lead on website and/or mobile app eco system
• Expert level knowledge of agile methodologies working side-by-side with UX, Design, Creative and Product teams
• Strong knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, automated testing and deployment processes
• At least 3 years of experience managing a team of 10 or more as team lead, tech lead or manager
• At least 5 years of experience in digital engineering using some of the following technologies: Sitecore, .NET, Content Management Tools, TFS, Jira, Google Analytics, SQL
• Knowledge and experience of CRM tools implementation such as Salesforce or Adobe
• Knowledge of DevOps, and continuous integration-continuous delivery
• Track record of collaboration with Digital Agency, customer focus, continuous improvement, influence and results
• Experience developing developers through various career stages and building high-performance teams
• Proven success working in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
• Familiarity of machine learning, AI, Voice Analytics, Chat Bots is a plus
• Familiarity with healthcare is plus