SQL Business Intelligence Developer 2
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is the nation’s premier dental services organization. We provide expert business and administrative support to the fastest growing, branded network of dental practices in the country. We recognize that our success is a direct result of empowering and supporting ambitious dental professionals; together we build and develop successful, patient focused dental practices. Our continued growth has created an opportunity for ADMI to hire a SQL Business Intelligence Developer – Level 2.
The SQL Business Intelligence Developer 2 is responsible for managing the definition, design, and development of reporting/dashboard for Aspen Dental Management Inc. The candidate will also be responsible for data integration from internal and external source systems into the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
- Design and develop complex ETL data loading packages.
- Drive for and create ETL architectural and development standards.
- Adhere to ETL/DataWarehouse/Datamart development best practices
- Identify and resolve any performance and/or data related issues
- Design, construct, deploy, test and support standard reports, dashboards, self-service queries and data visualizations
- Conduct data analysis of internal and external data sources
- Ensure data is collected and structured in a way to ensure performance and maintainability
- Provide documentation (Data Mapping, Technical Specifications, Production Support, data dictionaries, test cases, etc.)
- Provide Production Support of Data Warehouse as well as ETL jobs used to support the Data Warehouse. This includes being an active member of the Point rotation as well as providing support to other team members that are covering point.
- Perform duties & responsibilities specific to department functions & activities.
Minimum Education and Experience
- 5+ Years of MSBI Stack – SQL Server DBMS, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services(SSAS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSAS)
- 5+ Years of MS SQL Server Database Design/Development
- 5+ Years of Data Warehousing Experience
- Expert Microsoft SQL Development (T-SQL)
- Expert Microsoft SSIS Development (2008, 2012, 2014)
- Experience Implementing Enterprise Level Data Warehouses
- Experience in Data Modeling
- Strong Understanding of Agile Data Warehouse Development
- Advance knowledge of performance tuning related to ETL Development
- Strong experience with Source Control (TFS, RedGate, etc.)
- Strong experience with SQL Server Management Studio & BIDS
- Strong Leadership, communication (verbal & written) and problem solving skills
- Project team leadership experience
- Results/Goal oriented
- Ability to handle multiple projects and manage time efficiently
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - 6600 Weighlock Dr East Syracuse, New York 13057 United States