Things move fast at Aspen Dental, but you never go it alone. The idea behind the business model is simple – a support system with you at the center. We’re a community that thrives on collaboration and has fun while doing it. Whatever your role, there is always the next challenge to conquer. Aspen Dental breaks down barriers, provides opportunities, and makes it easier to fulfill your ever-evolving ambitions. Explore a culture of possibility. Because here is where you’ll find lives changing lives. As a reflection of our current needs and planned growth we are very pleased to offer an opportunity to join our IT team as Sitecore Developer.
- Design and develop Sitecore solutions; employ Sitecore best practices.
- Collaborate with a 3rd party vendor on the design, development and implementation of Sitecore CMS
- Integrate CMS with various internal and external system such as Google Analytics, SharePoint and CRM systems
- Participate in technical design sessions providing input on best practices
- Document and maintain best practices, project standards, procedures, application, quality objectives and “lessons learned”
- Ensure that applications systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural/development standards and established methodologies and practices.
- Collaborate with Project Management team and other Developers in a consulting environment
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure technical feasibility of User Interface (UI)/User Experience(UX) designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability while ensuring application security
- Perform other duties as required
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of Sitecore development, experience with Sitecore 9 preferred
- Sitecore MVP is Plus
- 3+ large scale Sitecore installations – including custom development versus out-of the-box configuration
- Experience with Sitecore farm sizing, installation, configuration, and deployment.
- Experience with SQL Server, TFS, Jira, Sitecore TDS, and any Visual Studio extensions for use with Sitecore development
- Familiarity with OOD and design patterns – IoC, DI, MVC, MVVM, MVP.
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure and industry CDN’s.
- Experience with Sitecore performance tuning, debugging, caching strategies.
- End-to-end Sitecore implementation preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, attention to detail, a good communicator, thrives in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive “can do” attitude.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - 6600 Weighlock Dr East Syracuse, New York 13057 United States