IT Workday Manager
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is one of the largest and most trusted retail healthcare business support organizations in the U.S., supporting 15,000 healthcare professionals and team members at more than 1,000 health and wellness offices across 46 states in three distinct categories: Dental care, urgent care, and medical aesthetics. Working in partnership with independent practice owners and clinicians, the team is united by a single purpose: to prove that healthcare can be better and smarter for everyone. ADMI provides a comprehensive suite of centralized business support services that power the impact of four consumer-facing businesses: Aspen Dental, ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers, WellNow Urgent Care and Chapter Aesthetic Studio. Each brand has access to a deep community of experts, tools and resources to grow their practices, and an unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality consumer healthcare experiences at scale.
The IT Workday Manager’s primary responsibility is to provide support for the ongoing Workday HCM and Financials deployment and take over the support, development and maintenance of Aspen Dental’s corporate systems including Workday, Adaptive Insights. The Workday manager will work with HR and Finance stakeholders to understand the requirements, configure and test Workday to meet the technology needs of the business stakeholders. The manager will also be responsible for overseeing a team of Workday professionals to provide necessary to support the business.
- Meet/exceed the customer’s (internal and external) expectations by understanding, anticipating, and meeting customer needs. Exhibit proactive communication; act and think with customers in mind
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and energetic with customers, co-workers, managers, and visitors. Promote and project a positive company image; treats others with courtesy and respect
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise for Workday platforms (HCM/Financials) to lead configuration/deployment of new functionality and modules
- Provide overall project management for all Workday projects
- Manage the implementation of new functionality including determining stakeholder and business value, requirements gathering, testing, roll-out, and ensure end-user training and adoption
- Provide production support, including configuration of annual processes such as open enrollment, merit process, performance management, etc.
- Manage system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrade releases
- Manage vendor resources where applicable
- Maintain relationships with HR and finance stakeholders
- Keep pace with Workday innovation and assist in setting the strategic roadmap
- Collaborate with Workday community to bring in best practices to Aspen Dental.
- Help develop and maintain HCM and financial training materials and provide user support services.
- Leadership of team members, including goal setting, providing direction, mentoring. Detailed resource planning, allocation & forecasting.
- Ensure consistent processes for support & development, including time tracking, task allocation, backup & succession planning, training, and mentoring.
- Create Development plans for staff to align with organization & department vision.
- Build a high performing team, foster open communication, and transparency, the highest level of integrity, trust & collaboration within & across the departments
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree – required
- Workday HCM
- Core HCM
- Core Compensation
- Talent Management
- Absence Management
- US Payroll
- Time Tracking
- HCM Reporting and Analytics
- Workday Financials
- Financial Accounting (General Ledger)
- Suppliers & Payables
- Expense Management
- Banking and Settlements
- Business Assets
- Capital Projects
- Integrations (including from our AMS and to DataMart)
- Financial Reporting and Analytics (Reports (including Composite), Dashboards, Scheduled Reports, Worksheets)
- FDM Management
- Web services reporting
- Adaptive Insights-
- Budgeting and Financial Planning
- Reporting and Analytics
- FDM Management
- Integration to/from Workday
Experience, Skills & Abilities (i.e., technical, knowledge, etc.):
- 6-7 years of hands-on experience working with any HCM ERP
- 3+ years supporting Workday HCM and/or Financials; at least one full cycle implementation of Workday HCM and or Financials required
- Workday HCM/Financials configuration and reporting expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, or related field
- Project Management experience preferred
- Workday certifications preferred but not necessary; experience in one or more modules of Workday HCM and/or Financials
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with strong leadership skills
ADMI - Chicago, Illinois 60607 United States