IT Manager, Business Intelligence - East Syracuse
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is a leading dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support services to independently owned and operated Aspen Dental offices in 36 states. Our purpose? To care for the people who care for the patients, providing expert business support to the largest, fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the country. This model makes it easier for independent, licensed practitioners to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
Our continued growth has created an opportunity for ADMI to hire Business Intelligence Manager. The successful candidate will possess a strong background in healthcare industry, IT and Business Intelligence tools, technologies and processes, along with very strong financial/business acumen. In this role, the candidate will report to Director of IT (BI & Integrations) and understand the strategy and vision of Business Intelligence & Integrations.
BI Technical Leadership –
- Work with PMs, BAs and manage a team of technical ETL and BI developers to build data models and analytics services, leveraging SQL Data Warehouse and Data Mart.
- Lead efforts to suggest scope and develop BI architecture and delivery solutions.
- Deliver technical guidance to team, including hands-on development as necessary.
- Manage and grow resources to create a high-performance team environment.
- Thought leader for driving innovation and leveraging technology for creative BI solutions.
- Preserve an ongoing, continuous education process, leveraging emerging BI tool’s capabilities.
BI Operational Support Leadership –
- Provide delivery support through direct interaction with end-users to insure we are delivering on SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Create and maintain an excellent working relationship with business areas and ensure BI solutions are well received and presented professionally and positively.
- Monitor system performance, implement performance tuning, and diagnose / resolve technical issues across our data warehouse environment
- Ensure BI solutions are highly automated with balancing controls, error notifications and scripted restart procedures
- Provide end user training and technical assistance as necessary to maximize utilization of BI solutions.
- Oversee standards, change controls, and documentation library for training and reuse.
Minimum Education and Experience
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 7+ years’ experience with developing technical BI data solutions, using BI tools including (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Qlikview, LogiAnalytics and Tableau).
- Experience implementing enterprise level Data Warehouses
- Strong Understanding of Agile Data Warehouse Development
- Advance knowledge of performance tuning related to ETL Development
- Strong experience with Source Control (TFS, RedGate, etc.)
- Ability to handle multiple projects and manage time efficiently
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology / Computer Science preferred. Master degree/MBA a plus.
- Requires excellent problem solving, communication, and customer service skills as well as the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Previous direct people management experience (3+ team members)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with vendors and integrating external applications
- Result driven mindset and ability to communicate and develop solid working relationships with people at all management levels
- Able to recognize and identify patterns in data relationships from disparate systems
- Strong database fundamentals and data modeling knowledge
- Good understanding of understanding of ODS, data warehouse, data mart, and data cube, and database technologies
- Previous experience in gathering requirements for reporting solutions and data analysis
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
ADMI - 6600 Weighlock Dr East Syracuse, New York 13057 United States