Intern Help Desk Technician
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is a leading dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support services to independently owned and operated Aspen Dental offices in 38 states. Our purpose? To care for the people who care for the patients, providing expert business support to the largest, fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the country. This model makes it easier for independent, licensed practitioners to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
mmw #CB -TMJ- -SH- GD! IND123
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming calls and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages from end users seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk end user through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Recertify and clean up computer related equipment.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Troubleshoot problems with Local Area Networks (LAN).
- Install computer peripherals for end users.
- This internship is for students at the Junior or Senior level; Computer Science or related Majors/Minors who want to develop real world skills in the IT department
Minimum Education and Experience
- 2 year(s): Current or recent student, studying Computer Science, IT, or related field.
ADMI - 6600 Weighlock Dr East Syracuse, New York 13057 United States