Desktop Support Technician
Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is a leading dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support services to independently owned and operated Aspen Dental offices in 36 states. Our purpose? To care for the people who care for the patients, providing expert business support to the largest, fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the country. This model makes it easier for independent, licensed practitioners to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
As a reflection of current needs and planned growth, we are excited to offer the opportunity to join our IT team as a dedicated Desktop Support Technician to support our Support Center Staff.
- Identify, research and resolves technical problems.
- Document, track and monitor problems to ensure timely resolution.
- Assist in tracking help desk calls pertaining to application, networking, and systems problems and issues.
- Promote a high level of customer satisfaction and respond with the appropriate amount of urgency to user problems.
- Identify application issues, solve network and security problems and identify common PC software and hardware problems.
- Provide hardware support of PCs and Laptops, such as installing replacement hardware or upgrading hardware.
- Support Software/Hardware on equipment such as, Scanners, Copiers, Printers, Monitors and other peripherals, Virtual Desktops/VMware, Active Directory, Automated imaging solutions, PowerShell Scripting.
- Provide support for Windows 10 by evaluating and troubleshooting issues including running in-depth diagnostics.
- Inspect LAN infrastructure and fix minor or major problems/bugs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Associate degree required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience required
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols, and network technologies
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
Aspen Dental - 3100 W Chandler Blvd, STE C 3314 Chandler, Arizona 85286 United States ARIZONA,